Neverwinter: Elemental Evil Now Available on Xbox One
Today, Perfect World Entertainment Inc., a leading publisher of free-to-play MMORPGs, and Cryptic Studios announced four free expansions* for Neverwinter – Elemental Evil, Fury of the Feywild, Shadowmantle and Curse of Icewind Dale – are now available on Xbox One. With over 2 million players since launch, Neverwinter continues to lead the charge as the top free-to-play title on Xbox One in 2015.
The newest of four expansions, titled Neverwinter: Elemental Evil, brings an increase to level cap, the Oathbound Paladin playable class and new adventure zones. Adventurers also gain access to four endgame campaigns and additional in-game dungeons for veteran Xbox One players looking to collect more loot as they adventure through the Forgotten Realms. In addition to new content, this update continues to bring quality-of-life improvements to the constantly evolving MMORPG. The full list additions include:
- Level cap increase from 60 to 70
- Oathbound Paladin playable class with two paragon paths – Oath of Devotion and Oath of Protection
- Eight new adventure zones
- Open world player versus player combat in iconic Icewind Dale
- Four endgame campaigns taking players to areas including Sharandar and Dread Ring
- Two dungeons where adventurers fight against King Malabog and Valindra Shadowmantle
- Minsc & Boo join adventurers in the fight against the Cults of Elemental Evil
- Three new epic skirmishes
- Increase in companion quality cap from epic to legendary
- Maximum level increase for all professions
“We’re thrilled to bring Elemental Evil to Neverwinter’s Xbox One community of over 2 million players.” said Rob Overmeyer, executive producer. “With six expansions’ worth of free content released since launch, our team continues to support Neverwinter and its players with all new locations along and outside of the Sword Coast filled with challenging dungeons to crawl and wicked monsters to battle. We’re excited to continue our support with the Strongholds expansion in 2015.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- H1Z1 Officially Launches on PS4 from Daybreak Games
- Daybreak Games Officially Launches H1Z1 on Playstation 4 today. 10 million players entered the Open Beta, but now it's live!
- Wild Terra Online Announces Steam Early Access Date
- Wild Terra has announced that it plans to release on Steam's Early Access on December 1, 2016.
- Dragon Awaken Feature Review
- With turn-based combat, beautiful graphics, and an easy to learn system, Dragon Awaken offers a collection of features for players to enjoy.