Neverwinter: Elemental Evil Launches on Xbox One Sept. 8
Starting Sept. 8, players can experience Neverwinter: Elemental Evil on Xbox One. In our largest update to date, Neverwinter: Elemental Evil will bring content from four different expansions including Elemental Evil, Fury of the Feywild, Shadowmantle and Curse of Icewind Dale all available to play for free.
Neverwinter: Elemental Evil will bring an increase to the level cap, the Oathbound Paladin playable class and new adventure zones. Adventurers will also gain access to four end-game campaigns and additional in-game dungeons for veteran Xbox One players looking to collect more loot as they adventure through the Forgotten Realms. In addition to new content, this update will also continue to bring quality-of-life improvements to the constantly evolving MMORPG.
With over 2 million players since launch, Neverwinter continues to dominate the charts as the top free-to-play title on Xbox One in 2015. Neverwinter on Xbox One brings a full-fledged roleplaying experience with a living social world allowing players to experience Dungeons & Dragons adventures with their friends. Neverwinter on Xbox One also utilizes console features including friends list integration and optimized controls to easily transition the MMORPG experience from PC to console.
For more info, visit http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/xbox/neverwinter/news
Articles You May Enjoy
- Oakland Video Game Museum Resurrecting First MMO “Habitat”
- The Museum of Art and Digital Entertainment (The MADE) will be spending Sunday, September 28th, attempting to resurrect the world's first...
- Limited Free Trial Announced for Company of Heroes 2: The British Forces
- During the exclusive Steam trial, which is set to take place just before the final game’s release, up to 55,000 players will get hands-on.
- Star Trek: Deep Space Nine's Cast Reunites for Star Trek Online Expansion
- With Star Trek Online's next expansion, "Victory is Life", 12 of the original cast members of Deep Space Nine will reunite.