Neverwinter: Elemental Evil Changes Incoming
Neverwinter’s Lead Designer has revealed plans for gameplay updates and balance changes coming in the near future.
This week, players will see fixes to player powers that are bugged, plus performance and stability changes. In the coming weeks, Perfect World will also lower the difficulty of the Tiamat fight, improve campaign and general rewards, improve Elemental Evil quests, rebalance experience, and Icewind Dale rewards.
Detailed notes on the changes are available here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Bigpoint and Fox team up for Ice Age Online
- Bigpoint announced today they are teaming up with Fox Consumer Products to bring players Ice Age Online.
- Wartune Launches Patch 1.4.5
- Reality Squared Games has released the latest update for its strategy MMORPG Wartune today.
- ESL to host US$50,000 Halo: The Master Chief Collection Launch Invitational
- ESL, the world’s largest independent esports brand, is set to host a US$50,000 Halo: The Master Chief Collection competition in their newly ...