Neverwinter: Elemental Evil Changes Incoming
Neverwinter’s Lead Designer has revealed plans for gameplay updates and balance changes coming in the near future.
This week, players will see fixes to player powers that are bugged, plus performance and stability changes. In the coming weeks, Perfect World will also lower the difficulty of the Tiamat fight, improve campaign and general rewards, improve Elemental Evil quests, rebalance experience, and Icewind Dale rewards.
Detailed notes on the changes are available here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Armored Warfare Panzer Showdown Results
- Developer Obsidian Entertainment and global publisher My.com reveal the final results of the Panzer Showdown event.
- Underworld Drug Lords: New Crime Simulator Available
- Internationally operating indie game studio A-Steroids announced that their newest online free-to-play mobile drug dealing simulator Underworl...
- Zeus' Battlegrounds Free-to-Play Battle Royale Begins Today
- Starting today, a free-to-play 100 player Battle Royale, Zeus' Battlegrounds arrives on Steam in Early Access.