Neverwinter: Elemental Evil Changes Incoming
Neverwinter’s Lead Designer has revealed plans for gameplay updates and balance changes coming in the near future.
This week, players will see fixes to player powers that are bugged, plus performance and stability changes. In the coming weeks, Perfect World will also lower the difficulty of the Tiamat fight, improve campaign and general rewards, improve Elemental Evil quests, rebalance experience, and Icewind Dale rewards.
Detailed notes on the changes are available here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Aura Kingdom Dev Blog: Crafting a Story
- Hi Aura Kingdom fans, Since we’re revealing the first look at Aura Kingdom’s lore this week, we thought this would be the perfect time to...
- SMITE: "Serqet" champion details and Ao Kuang hint revealed
- New details for an upcoming god named Serqet has recently been revealed over on the official subreddit page for SMITE. Details include the con...
- Marvel Heroes: First Year Anniversary Review
- I have to re-emphasize, looking at the game with fresh eyes from now and looking back at the Beta/Opening, it feels like an all-new game.