NetEase’s 4v1 Multiplayer Horror Game, Identity V is Live on iOS
Having already found success in China, NetEase has brought their Dead by Daylight-inspired mobile horror game to iOS in the West. Partnered with Behavior Digital, they have created an asymmetrical horror game for mobile, the first to create an AAA 4v1 experience on mobile devices. This is hot off the heels of a popular and unique pre-registration event and is available for mobile users everywhere. The team also reinforced moment by moment play by allowing the game to retain all of the tension throughout a hunt, and so whether you play as the hunter or the survivor, it boasts a fun and memorable experience each time.
“We are truly ecstatic to be the first to bring a high-quality asymmetrical multiplayer game to mobile,” said Sylar Pan, product manager for Identity V. “Mobile technology is constantly growing, and more amazing gameplay experiences are possible each day. We wanted to create something unique, innovative, and most importantly, fun to play in the mobile space and with Identity V, I believe we have done that.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- War Thunder Becomes Launch Title for Playstation 4
- Developer and Publisher Gaijin Entertainment announced that their hit franchise and military MMO game War Thunder will be a PlayStation 4 laun...
- RiotZone introduces new daily mission
- RiotZone players will discover a new daily mission after today's update.
- Brave Frontier Announces Their Fifth Anniversary Extravaganza
- gumi inc is calling all of their Summoners, because Brave Frontier is turning five years old!