NetEase’s 4v1 Multiplayer Horror Game, Identity V is Live on iOS
Having already found success in China, NetEase has brought their Dead by Daylight-inspired mobile horror game to iOS in the West. Partnered with Behavior Digital, they have created an asymmetrical horror game for mobile, the first to create an AAA 4v1 experience on mobile devices. This is hot off the heels of a popular and unique pre-registration event and is available for mobile users everywhere. The team also reinforced moment by moment play by allowing the game to retain all of the tension throughout a hunt, and so whether you play as the hunter or the survivor, it boasts a fun and memorable experience each time.
“We are truly ecstatic to be the first to bring a high-quality asymmetrical multiplayer game to mobile,” said Sylar Pan, product manager for Identity V. “Mobile technology is constantly growing, and more amazing gameplay experiences are possible each day. We wanted to create something unique, innovative, and most importantly, fun to play in the mobile space and with Identity V, I believe we have done that.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Skyforge: Orders of Aelion Developer Diary
- My.com has released a developer diary video providing a look into the immortal dwellers of Aelion and their own personal orders in Obsidian En...
- Guild Wars 2 Celebrates Wintersday
- ArenaNet and NCSoft have announced the schedule for the Wintersday festivities in the hit MMORPG Guild Wars 2.
- HEX: Shards of Fate - Shattered Destiny set Released
- Today, Gameforge and HEX Entertainment are releasing the second card set – Shattered Destiny – for the digital trading card game HEX: Shar...