NCSOFT Announces Closed Beta Dates for Blade & Soul
NCSOFT® announced today that closed beta will start on October 30, for its upcoming wuxia-inspired MMO, Blade & Soul®. There will be a minimum of five beta weekends spanning at least 20 days, which will give players a chance to test gameplay and performance prior to the title’s official release in the first quarter of 2016. The current 2015 beta schedule is available here (link to newspost).
“We are looking forward to putting Blade & Soul into players’ hands with our upcoming betas,” said Nicolas Coutant, producer at NCSOFT West. “Players are going to have a ton of fun with the game and given that our aim is to create the best gaming experience possible, we can’t wait to get more player feedback and implement it in the final stages of development ahead of launch.”
All players who have purchased Founder’s Packs will have access to all beta weekends, while other players can sign up on the Blade & Soul website for a chance to gain access. Closed beta will be available in all languages, starting with English on October 30 and French and German beginning on November 24.
For more information on Blade & Soul, visit http://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/. Also, tune in today at 10 am PDT for a livestream with more information about what to expect in closed beta: http://www.twitch.tv/bladeandsoul.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hunter Blade Review
- Teeming with monsters, challenges, and crafting, Hunter Blade seeks to imitate the unique experience brought first by Monster Hunter.
- SpeedRunners Launch Date Announced
- SpeedRunners has sold more than 1 million units on Steam, and will fully launch on April 19 with tons of brand new features.
- World of Warcraft Black Friday Sale Offers 75% Off
- Ever wanted to enter the World of Warcraft but felt the cost to join was too high? This Friday marks an unprecedented 75% off sale for Blizzar...