NCSOFT Announces Closed Beta Dates for Blade & Soul
NCSOFT® announced today that closed beta will start on October 30, for its upcoming wuxia-inspired MMO, Blade & Soul®. There will be a minimum of five beta weekends spanning at least 20 days, which will give players a chance to test gameplay and performance prior to the title’s official release in the first quarter of 2016. The current 2015 beta schedule is available here (link to newspost).
“We are looking forward to putting Blade & Soul into players’ hands with our upcoming betas,” said Nicolas Coutant, producer at NCSOFT West. “Players are going to have a ton of fun with the game and given that our aim is to create the best gaming experience possible, we can’t wait to get more player feedback and implement it in the final stages of development ahead of launch.”
All players who have purchased Founder’s Packs will have access to all beta weekends, while other players can sign up on the Blade & Soul website for a chance to gain access. Closed beta will be available in all languages, starting with English on October 30 and French and German beginning on November 24.
For more information on Blade & Soul, visit http://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/. Also, tune in today at 10 am PDT for a livestream with more information about what to expect in closed beta: http://www.twitch.tv/bladeandsoul.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Total War Attila: Red Horse Revealed
- As the old power of Rome starts to crumble, there is opportunity in being the aggressor for those who seek it. In this latest cinematic traile...
- Warhammer 40K Carnage: Now available on Google Play
- Roadhouse Interactive Limited, a leading developer and publisher of tablet, smartphone and browser games, today released Warhammer 40,000: Car...
- Rise of Incarnates Now Available on Steam Early Access
- BANDAI NAMCO Games America’s free-to-play action game, Rise of Incarnates is now available on Steam Early Access. Packed with a diverse libr...