Nadirim Launches On Aeria Games
Aeria Games has announced the launch of Nadirim on its network.
Nadirim, originally (and concurrently) published by Twisted Tribe, is an Arabian Nights themed browser-based MMO. The game offers three classes (Warrior, Sage, and Rogue) and features turn-based grid combat. You can find out more about the game on MMOHut’s official Nadirim page.
Aeria Games also publishes Golden Age and Crystal Saga on its portal.
Nadirim Gameplay Screenshot
EXOTIC MMORPG NADIRIM NOW AVAILABLE ON THE AERIA GAMES PLATFORM
Aeria Opens Portal Through Web Browsers to Free-to-Play Arabian Wonderland
SANTA CLARA, Calif. – Aug. 02, 2012 – Get ready to discover the vast riches of the desert without even needing a magic lamp. Aeria Games, a leading global publisher of free-to-play online games, today announced the launch of Nadirim, a popular browser-based massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) on the Aeria Network.
Putting a unique spin on the MMO genre, Nadirim immerses players in an exotic fantasy world heavily inspired by the fables and myths of the Arabian Nights. Taking the role of a Warrior, Sage, or Rogue, players will adventure alongside menacing beasts, mystical Djinn, and cunning thieves right out of legend!
Nadirim features a vast open world full of bustling towns and remote oases separated by the treacherous desert sands. The turn-based combat takes place on a grid, in which strategic positioning is just as important as powerful abilities. When players get into a jam in combat, they can put out a call for help to other nearby adventurers, who can then seamlessly join the battle—as well as reap the rewards of victory!
Nadirim is browser-based and does not require a download, and like all Aeria Games titles, it is free-to-play. Interested players can head right into this Arabian fantasy world now at http://nadirim.aeriagames.com.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Cabal II PAX South Preview
- For old fans of the series, and new players curious alike, Cabal II is promising to be a real treat.
- Camelot Unchained: New Evening Update 3/3/2015
- Mark from City State Entertainment has just released a new blog update for their upcoming MMORPG Camelot Unchained. The blog update goes how t...
- Dofus: Update 2.19 Now Available
- DOFUS is celebrating its 10th birthday in 2014. Also, it's having today its first major update of the year. On the menu, the addition of ...