Mythos reveals pyromancer assets
Mythos, an action-MMORPG previously being produced by Flagship Studios (Hellgate: London), has taken up new residence at Redbana. In development, the new studio has revealed new assets for the pyromancer class. Mythos describes the pyromancer as a “unique mage character whose power hinges on the use of devastating fire sorcery.”
No further information has been revealed, but there is some nice artwork and a few screens to go with!
The Original Press Release:
Burn in Uld! Mythos’ Pyromancer Takes Form Amid the Flames
Dungeon-Crawler MMO Begins Build-Up to US Launch
SAN FRANCISCO – April 12, 2010
Redbana, the US MMO publisher, today released brand new screenshots and information on the Pyromancer character class, one of the character types that will be playable when the eagerly anticipated dungeon-crawler MMO Mythos launches later this year. In a buildup to the upcoming beta test, Redbana will be steadily offering new art and information about Mythos. The first reveal pertains to the Pyromancer, a unique mage character whose power hinges on the use of devastating fire sorcery.
Mythos’ most incendiary character, the Pyromancer is a powerful magic user who unleashes fire-based spells to burn their enemies. Players will be able to choose from several character races and classes for a customizable fantasy experience. The online action-RPG will enter a beta test soon and looks forward to a commercial launch this year.
Fans of Mythos can now sign up for the official newsletter in order to get the latest information and be in position to get a spot in the beta test.
Visit the official Mythos website for more information: http://www.mythos.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Legend of Silkroad closing down on Dec. 31st
- Due to developer’s difficulty, JC Planet decided to stop its service for Legend of Silkroad on December 31st, 2014, Also, forum and the webs...
- Devilian Class Review: Tempest
- Devilian, the fantastic Diablo-style action RPG published by Trion Worlds, is coming out with a new class today!
- Unreal Engine 4: "Unreal Dev Day" Date Annouced
- Following the successful release of Unreal Engine 4 to the world, Epic Games has announced a new free-to-attend hands-on dev day for ground fl...