Mythos Europe begins open beta
Mythos Europe, run by Frogster, has begun open beta today, now requiring no key to test and play. As before, North American players are currently welcome and not blocked to play, as the North American version is currently stalled in production with its publisher, Redbana.
The game will officially release on April 28, and in the next two weeks, Frogster will add new high level content as the level cap is raised from 27 to 50.
Frogster also publishes Runes of Magic.
Mythos Gameplay Screenshot
Mythos Open Beta Starts Today
Berlin, 12/04/2011: Today marks the start of the Mythos open beta, meaning everyone can now hack and slash their way through the game’s gruelling dungeons and hordes of ferocious beasts. All of the game servers were opened at midday, allowing previously registered players, well over 100,000 in number, to get stuck in immediately and allow those who weren’t able to get their hands on a closed beta key to finally enter the world of Uld. From now on the only key you’ll need to get your hands on is a dungeon’s master key.
The hack’n’slash MMO will continue to be fine tuned and optimised for localisation between now and the official release on the 28th of April. Also, high-level players will get some new meat to chew on in the next two weeks, and hopefully they like it chilled because the level cap is being raised from 27 to 50, opening the way for adventurers to enter the snowy region of Umbral Peaks.
But soon after that, things will start to heat up again as the game’s release draws ever closer In addition to the free download version, there will also be a box version available in stores at a suggested retail price of £9.99. In addition to getting some enticing bonuses, those who purchase the box can play Mythos two days before the release – on 26/04/2011.
The coveted box version with item package and exclusive pet can already be pre-ordered here: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Deep-Silver-Mythos-PC-DVD/dp/B004RSUMMC/ref=sr_1_15?ie=UTF8&qid=1300176860&sr=8-15
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shards Online Dev Interview - The Modded MMO Revolution
- In the past two years, as the monumental success and popularity of sandbox titles like Minecraft began to shake up the preconceived notions of...
- Open beta begins for Blacklight Retribution
- Perfect World Entertainment has launched the open beta testing phase of its new MMOFPS, Blacklight Retribution.
- Albion Online: Developers give details on farming system
- Becoming a hero in Albion Online can really take it out of you. Alongside monsters and wild beasts, which pose a constant threat in the wilder...