Mythic Glory Open Beta Begins
After a successful open alpha, R2Games has announced that its latest title, Mythic Glory, is officially entering open beta. All character and server data is now permanent and players are welcomed to take their first steps into the MMO.
Mythic Glory is a new browser MMORPG with a persistent online world where players are encouraged to work together, or against each other, for ultimate world domination. The game features an extensive single player storyline, plus online social systems that include guilds, dungeons, boss rushes, world events, and more.
R2Games has extended its thanks to everyone that participated in the Open Alpha stage, stating “feedback at such an early point is invaluable, and helps shape the games as it grows into what the fanbase wants.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Final Fantasy XIV Patch 3.4, Soul Surrender, Arrives Today
- Today marks the release of Final Fantasy XIV Patch 3.4, titled "Soul Surrender."
- Felspire Rise of the Saint Expansion Goes Live
- Felspire is thrilled to launch its expansion: Rise of the Saint, bringing a new class, the Saint, who is revered to be the King of PvP.
- Infinite Crisis: Blue Beetle Joins The Fight
- Turbine has released an early look of Infinite Crisis' Blue Beetle, with new character art, information, and a Champion Profile video.