MU Online’s Speed Event Server Season 2 Coming on July 11th
WEBZEN, a global developer and publisher of free-to-play MMO games, today announced that its full-3D MMORPG MU Online has opened pre-registration for Speed Event Server Season 2.
Since the weekly maintenance on July 4th, 2017 (UTC), players who visit the official website and click the “Pre-register” button are rewarded with Wings of Conqueror (3 Days) and Divine Archangel Weapon (3 Days). Full details on the new server and more are now available on the official website.
Speed Event Server Season 2 offers players a maximum of 20,000% EXP to help speed up character levelling and enhance gameplay. In addition to EXP, players will be able to get their hands on some of the very best items, including the Bloodangel Mastery Armor Set, +11 Divine Weapon of Archangel (7 Days), Wings of Conqueror (7 Days) and many more. The server will go live after the weekly maintenance on Tuesday, July 11th.
Additionally, players will be able to transfer their characters to the original servers (Helheim, Midgard, Titan, Asgard and Vanaheim) for free. Even though all items will be wiped on transfer back to the original servers, players will be automatically awarded with special items according to the character level achieved on the Speed Event Server 2.
To celebrate Independence Day with U.S. players, the WEBZEN team has also launched the MU Online Survey Event. From July 4th to before the weekly maintenance on July 18th, all players who participate in the survey to share their feedback will receive [Bound] Bless of Light (Greater) x 7 and Master Scroll of Quickness (4 Days). The 5 players who provide the best feedback will be rewarded with 1,000 Wcoin each. To learn more, please visit https://goo.gl/Pm3bCq.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Smash+Grab Free Beta Weekend Starts This Friday
- United Front Games is proud to invite PC gamers to experience the team-based melee action of Smash+Grab this weekend.
- The Alchemist Code Releases Chapter 2 and Winter Festivities
- As the year comes to an end, The Alchemist Code releases exciting year-end festivities and Chapter Two of their story.
- Aura Kingdom DevBlog 3: The Ultimate Choice
- To go along with our latest class reveals, today we’d like to go into the wide world of skill customization! As we’ve already discussed in...