MU Online Speed Event Server Now Available
The server is only open for four weeks (until the maintenance on November 1, 2016), and invites players to race to level 600. This race is aided by a grant of 1 billion Zen, an experience buff, and increased drop rates of up to 900%.
Players will be able to transfer their characters to the original servers for free in the week after the speed event server closes, no later than November 8. All items will be wiped, but players will be granted a special set of items based on their progression.
A Special Speed Package, which includes a Gold Channel Ticket (14 days), Master Level Scroll Package (30 days), Master Seal of Ascension 1 (30 days) and Panda Pet/Ring (30 days) will be provided for both new and returning players who exceed level 500 on the Speed Event Server.
From today through to the weekly maintenance on October 25th, 2016 (UTC), players can participate in a ranking event and compete to reign over the Speed Event Server. The top-3 ranked players during the event period will receive Ruud and Ancient Hero’s Souls.
Additionally, many special packages designed for fast growth and powerful equipment (only for the Speed Event Server) are now available for purchase in the MU item shop.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Trove: Adventures Update Press Preview
- Yesterday I had the opportunity to sit down and chat with Trion Worlds’ Ted Sanger and Robin Luera, who both work on the MMORPG Trove.
- Move or Die Viewers vs Streamers Content Update Now Available
- Those Awesome Guys announced today that the Move or Die “Viewers vs Streamers” free content update is available today.
- League of Angels: New Amazon Hunter Hero Available
- Looking for a new hero? Log on to League of Angels and play House of Cards for your chance to win this daunting Amazon Hunter over to your par...