MU Online Season 13: Part 1 Arrives in August
Scheduled maintenance is planned for MU Online on August 21st (Tuesday), and with it will come Season 13, Part 1 update. This update will bring a host of new content, such as the Swamp of Darkness area, which is for players level 800 or higher. It consists of five elemental fields: Fire, Wind, Water, Earth, and Darkness, and powerful monsters and items await in this new zone. In addition to new features, this new update will include a strengthened server and game stability, an enriched experience to enjoy with a multitude of additional events, and system improvements and adjustments. There will also be warm-up events starting today until August 21st on the official MU website (seen below) to get ready for this. Players will be able to take part in festive mini events, including playing the game for an hour a day, and sharing their memorable moments on MU to get a special boost package. More special events will be coming along with the arrival of the Season 13: Part 1 next week.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rocket League Batmobile DLC Available Now
- The iconic Batmobile from the highly-anticipated Warner Bros. Pictures film, Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, is available for purchase.
- Starfall Tactics Pre-Alpha Announced
- Starfall Tactics, an MMO Real-time Wargame which features intense tactical battles, is giving you the last opportunity to play the game.
- Jagex Games Studio Appoints New CEO
- Jagex Games Studio, creators of the fantasy MMORPG, RuneScape, today announced the appointment of Rod Cousens to the position of CEO.