MU Online Season 13: Part 1 Arrives in August
Scheduled maintenance is planned for MU Online on August 21st (Tuesday), and with it will come Season 13, Part 1 update. This update will bring a host of new content, such as the Swamp of Darkness area, which is for players level 800 or higher. It consists of five elemental fields: Fire, Wind, Water, Earth, and Darkness, and powerful monsters and items await in this new zone. In addition to new features, this new update will include a strengthened server and game stability, an enriched experience to enjoy with a multitude of additional events, and system improvements and adjustments. There will also be warm-up events starting today until August 21st on the official MU website (seen below) to get ready for this. Players will be able to take part in festive mini events, including playing the game for an hour a day, and sharing their memorable moments on MU to get a special boost package. More special events will be coming along with the arrival of the Season 13: Part 1 next week.
Articles You May Enjoy
- DUST 514 Uprising 1.8 Brings Cloaking Equipment, New Dropsuits, and More
- Today, CCP Games deployed the latest update to DUST 514®, entitled Uprising 1.8, delivering the biggest battle-changing elements to immortal ...
- Elsword Review 2015
- Originally meant to be a successor or reboot to Grand Chase (A side-scrolling action-MMO), ElSword evolved definitively into its own game.
- SMITE Patch Introduces Osiris, Siege, and New League System
- Hi Rez Studios introduces a new god, a new game mode, and a new league system in the latest SMITE update.