MU Legend Releases an Overview of Its Core Features
As open beta for MU Legend approaches, Webzen release an overview of the Core Features that will be used in the upcoming game that takes place on the continent of MU. Originally released in 2001, this game takes place before the events of the original title. It promises to be a blend of the original feel with new and exciting gameplay. From the reworked Dark Lord class, exploring gorgeous cities, smashing powerful enemies for rare and mighty gear, MU Legend combines classic maps with a less frustrating learning curve than the initial game. The overview will be expanded as we get closer to the open beta, but for now there is the Introduction Clip on the Webzen Youtube channel.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Flyff's Latest Expansion 'Turning Point' Arrives This Month
- Webzen unveiled today that Flyff: Fly for Fun will be receiving a new expansion for European/American servers in March.
- Luvinia Online Celebrates First Year Anniversary
- Outspark is celebrating Luvinia Online's first year anniversary.
- The Aurora World Begins Open Beta
- GBE Games, a global publisher and distributor of interactive online entertainment media today launched the open beta testing phase for its new...