MU Legend Releases an Overview of Its Core Features
As open beta for MU Legend approaches, Webzen release an overview of the Core Features that will be used in the upcoming game that takes place on the continent of MU. Originally released in 2001, this game takes place before the events of the original title. It promises to be a blend of the original feel with new and exciting gameplay. From the reworked Dark Lord class, exploring gorgeous cities, smashing powerful enemies for rare and mighty gear, MU Legend combines classic maps with a less frustrating learning curve than the initial game. The overview will be expanded as we get closer to the open beta, but for now there is the Introduction Clip on the Webzen Youtube channel.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Bohemia Interactive Weekend Sale and Arma 3 Free Weekend on Steam
- Throughout the weekend, from May 7th up until May 10th, all Steam users are able to play Arma 3 for free.
- NetDragon Announces New 3D War Game, Tiger Knights
- NetDragon announces Tiger Knights, a Three Kingdoms themed MMO with realistic battlefield action.
- Waren Story website and information revealed
- Aeria Games has revealed the full website, and more information, for upcoming Waren Story.