MU Legend Releases an Overview of Its Core Features
As open beta for MU Legend approaches, Webzen release an overview of the Core Features that will be used in the upcoming game that takes place on the continent of MU. Originally released in 2001, this game takes place before the events of the original title. It promises to be a blend of the original feel with new and exciting gameplay. From the reworked Dark Lord class, exploring gorgeous cities, smashing powerful enemies for rare and mighty gear, MU Legend combines classic maps with a less frustrating learning curve than the initial game. The overview will be expanded as we get closer to the open beta, but for now there is the Introduction Clip on the Webzen Youtube channel.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Supernova Introduces The Stormherald
- Supernova introduces their latest commander to the lineup: The Stormherald.
- QubeTown's Latest Update Launches the Wedding Festival
- QubeTown from Webzen released a new update that adds plenty of farming fun, missions, and wedding-themed content.
- Combat Monsters Updated With More Gold, Cards, and Runes
- Following a successful launch on Steam, Combat Monsters has just received a major update including more gold, more cards, more runes and even ...