MU Legend to Get New Spellbinder Class in March
A Spellbinder is a support mage that utilizes psychic powers to strike down their foes using levitating swords and thrown weapons. Wide area-crowd control effects and buffs to aid their enemies all play a critical role in how they are used in a party. This coupled with powerful direct attacks make them viable in a group or alone in MU Legend. With strong mid-range attacks and mind-control spells in her arsenal, MU Legend’s newest class brings a unique skill set that will complement those of the existing characters. Development for the new content is progressing according to schedule and the update is on track for release next month. While preparations continue, the MU Legend team will be releasing a developer’s note with more details on the Spellbinder in the coming weeks. The note will showcase some of the concept artwork for the new class, outlining the creative approach to the character design, and will be available on the official MU Legend website. In addition, the Faction War PVP mode has attracted a large playerbase since its inception, and several changes have been applied to improve gameplay within this mode.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns Stronghold Public Beta Returns
- ArenaNet announced today that Stronghold will be playable for all current Guild Wars 2 players in NA/EU as part of an upcoming public beta.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Galactic Strongholds Preview
- It begins with the standard fare – players purchase their apartment or stronghold for a number of credits (apartments are meant to be afford...
- King of Kings III Hosts "Goodbye Tournament"
- The developer of Kings of Kings III decided to close the servers on the 31st of March 2015. But before they sing the blues, they will do a las...