MU Legend: Final Weekend Approaches Before OBT Release
The open beta for MU Legend starts early next week, and the latest version of the MU Legend client’s ready to go, available on their website (below). Players that took part in the stress test will have a patch available for them when the servers go live on November 7th. Furthermore, once the OBT starts, there will be no data wipes. This means that players can enjoy the game from day 1, secure in the knowledge that their characters will not be lost when the game reaches official release. Players who have not yet signed up or downloaded the client are still welcome to do so at the link below. 2001 was the birth of the MU franchise, in MU Online, and 16 years later, we return to this world, paying tribute to the good ol’ days of MU Online.
Responding to their fans’ enthusiasm, the MU Legend team at WEBZEN Dublin commented: “Our players are the most supportive fans ever! Even when we were facing the pre-production hazards experienced by almost every game, our fans expressed their unbreakable encouragement in thousands of ways! We’re truly blown away by the support we’ve been receiving on our social media pages. Seeing the hundreds of positive emojis really puts smiles on our faces every day.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dragon's Prophet EU Launches Evolution Phase One
- Runewaker Entertainment today launches the first stage of a major overhaul for Dragon's Prophet in Europe.
- Uncharted Waters Online 2015 Game Review
- Inside each city or outside the ports I’ve seen a ton of players going on their business and sailing everywhere doing their own thing.
- PAX Prime 2013 Day 2 Recap: Guild Wars 2, Eon Altar, and Smashmuck Champions
- The second day of any major convention is always a tad bit slower than the opening day. Or perhaps you just are after having survived opening ...