Move or Die Non-Denominational Winter Holiday Update Incoming
The merry minds of Those Awesome Guys are bringing season’s greetings the only way they know how – by adding more insane gameplay modes, highly requested features, and zany characters to Move or Die with the ‘Non-Denominational Winter Holiday Update’ launching December 20 on Steam. Major non-offensive features include: improved matchmaking online, highly-requested control remap options, and brand new Teamplay where players can pick to join one of the four teams (Blue, Yellow, Pink, or Green) to compete – er we mean, participate – in 2-versus-2, 2-versus-1 and 3-versus-1 matches.
In addition, the ‘Non-Denominational Winter Holiday Update’ will include seven characters-a-jumping, four joyful game modes, two festive Mutators, and a non-secular feathered creature in a fruit tree*. Like every Move or Die update, the ‘Non-Denominational Winter Holiday Update’ will be a free content update – more details to be revealed soon!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Era of Legends Releases For Android, iOS Coming Soon
- 101XP is proud to bring their latest MMORPG to Android after a month of pre-registration - Era of Legends.
- Worlds 2016: Group Stage Day 8 Recap
- NA survives, Korea dominates, and the LMS is sent packing in Group Stage Day 8.
- Ara Haan gains new devil path in Elsword
- KILL3rCombo, publisher of the hit free-to-play action MMORPG Elsword<i>,</i> revealed its new job path, Little Devil, for the late...