Move or Die Non-Denominational Winter Holiday Update Incoming
The merry minds of Those Awesome Guys are bringing season’s greetings the only way they know how – by adding more insane gameplay modes, highly requested features, and zany characters to Move or Die with the ‘Non-Denominational Winter Holiday Update’ launching December 20 on Steam. Major non-offensive features include: improved matchmaking online, highly-requested control remap options, and brand new Teamplay where players can pick to join one of the four teams (Blue, Yellow, Pink, or Green) to compete – er we mean, participate – in 2-versus-2, 2-versus-1 and 3-versus-1 matches.
In addition, the ‘Non-Denominational Winter Holiday Update’ will include seven characters-a-jumping, four joyful game modes, two festive Mutators, and a non-secular feathered creature in a fruit tree*. Like every Move or Die update, the ‘Non-Denominational Winter Holiday Update’ will be a free content update – more details to be revealed soon!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Path of Exile Launches Today
- A new class, a new act, and tons of other content hits during the official launch from Grinding Gear Games.
- Terra Battle Joins with The Last Story for Collaboration Content
- Mistwalker Corporation’s fans can anticipate a special update for the successful mobile and tablet role-playing game Terra Battle.
- Robocraft Infinity Announced For Xbox One
- UK studio Freejam announced today the development of Robocraft Infinity exclusively for Xbox One and Windows 10.