Move or Die Non-Denominational Winter Holiday Update Incoming
The merry minds of Those Awesome Guys are bringing season’s greetings the only way they know how – by adding more insane gameplay modes, highly requested features, and zany characters to Move or Die with the ‘Non-Denominational Winter Holiday Update’ launching December 20 on Steam. Major non-offensive features include: improved matchmaking online, highly-requested control remap options, and brand new Teamplay where players can pick to join one of the four teams (Blue, Yellow, Pink, or Green) to compete – er we mean, participate – in 2-versus-2, 2-versus-1 and 3-versus-1 matches.
In addition, the ‘Non-Denominational Winter Holiday Update’ will include seven characters-a-jumping, four joyful game modes, two festive Mutators, and a non-secular feathered creature in a fruit tree*. Like every Move or Die update, the ‘Non-Denominational Winter Holiday Update’ will be a free content update – more details to be revealed soon!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Bandai Namco Reveals New Tank RTS Battleline: Steel Warfare
- Battleline: Steel Warfare throws players into the belly of both classic and modern tanks with a new spin on tank strategy gaming.
- Sulake, Creators of Habbo Return with Hotel Hideaway
- Hotel Hideaway is developed by the creators of classic game Habbo, and invite players to sit back, relax, and enjoy a new social experience.
- Dauntless Prepares for May 24th Open Beta With Massive Update
- Phoenix Labs is rolling out a massive update entitled "Seeking the Horizon" for Dauntless on May 2nd.