Mousee Games Launches Siege Online for English-Speaking Market
Mousee Games today announced the launch of the English language version of Siege Online, a 3D downloadable multiplayer RPG set in a war-torn fantasy medieval land. Siege Online combines in-depth strategy with a complex economy and a sophisticated guild system to create an immersive and challenging gaming experience unlike anything you’ve seen before.
“Siege Online is the perfect game for people who love the depth of a full-featured and complex online RPG, but also want a strategic combat system instead of pure action,” said Irina Kudosova, president of Mousee Games. “Siege Online reflects the kind of innovation you will only see from the small, independent developers, and we’re pleased to have helped bring it to English-speaking gamers.”
For more info, visit: www.siege-online.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Angels II Introduces Team Domination Cross-Server PvP Mode
- Following the massive Multi-lingual update to League of Angels II, Youzu is pushing even harder to bring their players together.
- Knight Defender Feature Breakdown
- The Unique TCG named Knight Defender has been launched, and you can find it on Google Play.
- Atari's Minimum Updates with New Map, Weapons and Trailer
- Atari’s Minimum receives its first update, featuring an early community-designed map, plus new gear and friends-list matchmaking.