Mousee Games Launches Siege Online for English-Speaking Market
Mousee Games today announced the launch of the English language version of Siege Online, a 3D downloadable multiplayer RPG set in a war-torn fantasy medieval land. Siege Online combines in-depth strategy with a complex economy and a sophisticated guild system to create an immersive and challenging gaming experience unlike anything you’ve seen before.
“Siege Online is the perfect game for people who love the depth of a full-featured and complex online RPG, but also want a strategic combat system instead of pure action,” said Irina Kudosova, president of Mousee Games. “Siege Online reflects the kind of innovation you will only see from the small, independent developers, and we’re pleased to have helped bring it to English-speaking gamers.”
For more info, visit: www.siege-online.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Devilian Announcement Press Preview
- Although it is heavily ARPG focused, it was clear from the demo that Devilian is more of an MMO with ARPG elements than the other way around.
- Blade & Soul Shattered Empire Update Launches
- NCSoft has launched the Shattered Empire update to Blade & Soul NA and EU.
- Dicetiny: New board game/dungeon crawler coming soon for PC
- Fakedice, an independent developer based in Korea announced today their development of DICETINY, a PC board game mashed with dungeon crawler a...