More Druid class info revealed for Dungeons and Dragons Online
Turbine has revealed more information about the druid class, arriving in Dungeons and Dragons Online with the Menace of the Underdark expansion in June.
The Druid is the first shape-shifting class, which uses staves, daggers, clubs, and sickles, and can also cast powerful spells. They wear lighter armor and gain greater natural resistances. Druids can transform into the Winter Wolf, Dire Bear, Water Elemental, or Fire Elemental, granting diverse and powerful changes to use in battle.
The class will be free to VIPs or purchased as a premium character.
Turbine also publishes The Lord of the Rings Online.
Dungeons and Dragons Online Gameplay Screenshot
Dungeons & Dragons Online: Menace of the Underdark (launching June 25th)
Druid Class Details
At last, players can challenge the Drow of the Underdark as a Druid from the wilds of Eberron. Starting with Menace of the Underdark, DDO’s first shape-shifting class, the Druid, will be available as a premium playable class — and free to all VIPs!
Proficient with staves, daggers, clubs, sickles, and more; the Druid is a powerful caster who is able to fill a variety of party roles.
Take the Druidic oath and get closer to nature. Shed your heavy metal armor in exchange for resistance to the harsh aspects of nature like entanglement, poison, and other natural dangers.
Harness animal instincts to transform yourself into a vicious Winter Wolf, or defend allies as sturdy Dire Bear. Expand your physical limitations and rain down lighting as the Water Elemental, or incinerate the foes of nature as the Fire Elemental. Each wild shape has its own specialized set of spells to cast!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Joycity Launches '3on3 Freestyle Basketball' on Steam
- Joycity's new North American arm, Joycity Annex has officially launched 3on3 Freestyle on Steam and is free-to-play!
- Tribal Wars 2: New Second Village Feature Available
- InnoGames just implemented a new feature into its online strategy game Tribal Wars 2, which significantly speeds up the game progress.
- Infographic: The Battle for Europe has Begun in Stronghold Kingdoms
- Firefly Studios has released a new infographic containing gameplay stats on the first few days of play in ‘Europe’, the recently released ...