Mordheim City of the Damned: Early Access Now available
Mordheim: City of the Damned, Rogue Factor’s turn-based tactical-RPG adaptation of Games Workshop’s tabletop game Mordheim set in the Warhammer world, is now available .
Mordheim: City of the Damned is a turn-based tactical game where you lead warbands into bloody and lethal skirmishes, set in the Warhammer world. The game blends RPG elements, fast-paced tactical combat and intricate unit customization in a time wrought by chaos and rivalry where only the strongest survive. Pick your warbands from iconic Mordheim factions – Sisters of Sigmar, Possessed, Skaven, Mercenaries from the Empire – and lead your troops to battle. Recruit new units, equip them with enhanced gear. Evolve and customize your warband with the experience gained from each successful mission, transforming them into a terrifying force on the battlefield.
Content will be rolled out incrementally over the course of the Early Access campaign, with Rogue Factor listening as players report their findings having dove into the exciting dark fantasy setting of Mordheim.
For more info, visit http://mordheim-cityofthedamned.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Where Have all the Factions Gone?
- It's no secret that pretty much every single game that's been released post World of Warcraft has shamelessly attempted to get a pie...
- Revolution Ace Now Available on Steam for PC
- Laser Guided Games announces the release of Revolution Ace for PC on Steam.
- Trove Spotlights Custom PvP Arenas
- This weekend, Trove put the spotlight on some of the custom PvP arenas created by players since the launch of its Battleverse update.