Mordheim City of the Damned: Early Access Now available
Mordheim: City of the Damned, Rogue Factor’s turn-based tactical-RPG adaptation of Games Workshop’s tabletop game Mordheim set in the Warhammer world, is now available .
Mordheim: City of the Damned is a turn-based tactical game where you lead warbands into bloody and lethal skirmishes, set in the Warhammer world. The game blends RPG elements, fast-paced tactical combat and intricate unit customization in a time wrought by chaos and rivalry where only the strongest survive. Pick your warbands from iconic Mordheim factions – Sisters of Sigmar, Possessed, Skaven, Mercenaries from the Empire – and lead your troops to battle. Recruit new units, equip them with enhanced gear. Evolve and customize your warband with the experience gained from each successful mission, transforming them into a terrifying force on the battlefield.
Content will be rolled out incrementally over the course of the Early Access campaign, with Rogue Factor listening as players report their findings having dove into the exciting dark fantasy setting of Mordheim.
For more info, visit http://mordheim-cityofthedamned.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Repopulation reveals new lore: "Evening Star"
- The world of The Repopulation gets fleshed out just a bit more with new lore revealed on January 14th, with new short story based on the landi...
- MU Origin launches on iOS and Android in the West
- MU Origin is now available to download for free on the App Store for iPhone and iPad and on Google Play for Android devices in the West.
- Prismata To Go F2P This September
- Lunarch Studios has announced that its hybrid strategy game Prismata will go free-to-play on September 26.