Moon Hunters: GDC/PAX East Preparation & Livestreams
Kitfox is preparing to bring Moon Hunters to GDC and PAX East, and so today brings a new update on the status of the game.
Recent updates include:
- Changes to the camp system. Each camp now looks more stylish and inviting, and each biome offers a unique action. For example, Stargazing is available in the desert, and improves your Intellect and Faith.
- Rebalanced character progression. Agility has been removed from core character statistics as it was found unreasonable for the physics system. Meanwhile, Strength, Spirit, Endurance, Intellect, Faith, and Charisma remain as core statistics that will affect characters and their combat.
- Demo changes. The demo will feature a preview of the mythology system. This system will give you reputation based on your choices, changing your legend and aligning you with certain constellations.
Moon Hunters will host a live stream on Friday the 20th from 3 to 5 pm Eastern, showcasing combat design and programming and the dialogue editor. The following Friday’s livestream will offer further level and game design insight.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Endless Legend Coming to Steam September 18
- Publisher Iceberg Interactive and award-winning developer Amplitude Studios are delighted to reveal that the fantasy-strategy 4X game Endless ...
- Dragon's Prophet Enters Open Beta
- Dragon's Prophet enters into open beta today!
- New York Comic-Con 2013 – Day 1
- The first day was primarily focused to press & exhibitors only, with public openings starting at 4PM EST, so there wasn’t much action go...