Monster Super League x Sonic Collaboration Festival Vol. 2 Begins
The second part of FourThirtyThree’s Monster Super League x Sonic The Hedgehog collaboration has begun with the Knuckles Festival! This second phase of the Monster Super League collaboration will offer original characters from the Sonic franchise, and in this part of the festival, exclusive Astromon Knuckles and Shadow are available. Knuckles is available to catch exploring the continents. In addition, he can also be found in Lupin Dungeon and Special Guardian Dungeon.
Shadow will appear as a 5-star Astromon as well. Shadow is available in Lupin Dungeon, Astromon Fusion, Hero Festival, and Clan Festival. Knuckles also appears as an NPC in the Airship and will wait for players to bring Rings, to exchange for a variety of items. These include Energy, Gold, Legendary Egg and more. Tails can also be unlocked this way. Knuckles will give in-game items when players achieve certain missions as well, such as “Win 500 Battles” and “Evolvvolve Three Times”. This event will go on until September 6th, 2019.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tribes Ascend: New Map and Game Changes Now Available
- Tons of balance changes and fixes galore
- Grand Chase Relaunches under Kill3rCombo Publisher
- Leading game developer and publisher of popular free-to-play MMORPGs, KOG Games announced today that the original, online action-brawler MMO,...
- Population Zero Details Wildlife in New Dev Blog
- Enplex Games released a new dev blog today concerning their upcoming Population Zero, detailing the various creatures one might see on Kepler.