Mobile Sports Game ‘Boxing Star’ Drops Today
4:33 Inc. announced today that their mobile sports game, Boxing Star is now live on both iOS and Android devices. It promises an immersive Story Mode where players fight through unique challenges and will be put to the test in each bout. Pitted in the ring against their challenger, the player must tackle these opponents with their own unique fighting styles and skills, and can improve their characters core skills through a skill-set upgrade system. Through this, they can master their jab, hook, and special moves. It also has a deep character customization system, allowing you to make the boxer you desire to represent you. The game’s music is an element that will keep players pumped throughout the fight. The game features four powerful hip-hop music from three underdog rappers. C.Cle, C.Swag, Pinnacle TheHustler and BOiTELLO each added their own swag to Boxing Star’s soundtrack. To celebrate 1 million pre-registrations, Boxing Star is giving out Joe King’s rare edition boxing gloves for your boxer. Boxing Star is now available on Android and iOS platforms in 140 countries.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Eighth update launches for DC Universe Online
- DC Universe Online has launched its eighth major update today, offering a new feature for all players above level 10: Research & Developme...
- World Tour Fishing Prepares First Content Update For April 15
- GamesCampus announces the date for World Tour Fishing's first major update, which introduces the Southeast Asia region.
- GTA Online: Heists Explained
- Rockstar Games has just released new details regarding their upcoming Heist mode for the new update to GTA Online in GTA V.