Mobile Sports Game ‘Boxing Star’ Drops Today
4:33 Inc. announced today that their mobile sports game, Boxing Star is now live on both iOS and Android devices. It promises an immersive Story Mode where players fight through unique challenges and will be put to the test in each bout. Pitted in the ring against their challenger, the player must tackle these opponents with their own unique fighting styles and skills, and can improve their characters core skills through a skill-set upgrade system. Through this, they can master their jab, hook, and special moves. It also has a deep character customization system, allowing you to make the boxer you desire to represent you. The game’s music is an element that will keep players pumped throughout the fight. The game features four powerful hip-hop music from three underdog rappers. C.Cle, C.Swag, Pinnacle TheHustler and BOiTELLO each added their own swag to Boxing Star’s soundtrack. To celebrate 1 million pre-registrations, Boxing Star is giving out Joe King’s rare edition boxing gloves for your boxer. Boxing Star is now available on Android and iOS platforms in 140 countries.
Articles You May Enjoy
- WoW: Warlords of Draenor 6.0.2 pre-patch now available
- A wave of destruction washes over the land as an army of orcs pours through the Dark Portal. With today’s launch of World of Warcraft® Patc...
- GunScape: Heading to Xbox One
- Independent games developer and publisher ‘Blowfish Studios’ is proud to announce that Gunscape has been approved by Microsoft for ID@Xbox...
- S4 League Review
- S4 League is a fast paced MMO shooter which got a lot of its jumping on walls and swordplay inspiration from GunZ: The Duel.