MMO Fractured Reveals Universe and Exploration
The second Fractured Feature Spotlight is here, we learn more about the three planets that are featured heavily in Fractured: Arboreus, Syndesia, and Tartaros. It was formerly one planet but was split into three by the Fracture. Through magical means, they revolve around the sun in what’s known as the Elysium System. This game will feature a solar year, to make it feel more real, to create three different gaming experiences, and creates a myriad of possible game mechanics. It also explains some of the races of these planets, from the Beastmen of Arboreus, the Demons of Tartaros, and the more human race on Syndesia. Travel, Exploration, and Fast Travel are also included. The full details can be found in the link below, and Fractured promises to be quite the ambitious MMO.
Articles You May Enjoy
- StoneAge World Brings Machine Invasion In First Update
- StoneAge World, introduces Machine Invasion, the first invasion of land of Tectonika by Machine Pets.
- New Hylek Tribes to come to Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns
- ArenaNet today released details about two new tribes set to play an important role in Guild Wars 2’s upcoming expansion.
- 505 Games Press Preview: Portal Knights, ADR1FT, The Guest
- The development team, Keen, has been working on Portal Knights for a few years now and it really shows.