MLB 9 Innings Announces Month-Long Sweepstakes
Com2uS is teaming up with Major League Baseball’s biggest star, Mike Trout, for month-long sweepstakes. Throughout September, players can win autographed, exclusive memorabilia from Los Angeles Angels’ center fielder, Mike Trout, through “Mike Trout’s Stay Raking Sweepstakes Event” in MLB 9 Innings.
To enter, fans must collect points, up to 1,000 a day, by completing various missions in MLB 9 Innings. Two sweepstakes will run concurrently throughout September, the Weekly Sweepstakes and the Grand Sweepstakes. Each Monday, beginning on Sept. 9, five winners will be announced to receive a Mike Trout autographed baseball as a prize for the Weekly Sweepstakes. Prizes for the Grand Sweepstakes include Mike Trout signed caps, shoes, and jerseys, in addition to various in-game rewards.+
Mike Trout’s Stay Raking Sweepstakes Event:
No purchase necessary to enter. Participants must be U.S. residents (including U.S. territories) who are at least 13 years of age (with permission of a parent or guardian) at the time of entry. Enter by playing ‘MLB 9 Innings 19’ mobile game with HIVE ID. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received as of the applicable drawing date. Entries are valid until September 30, 2019. Void where prohibited. Visit this website for official rules and details. Sponsored by Com2uS.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Battlefield Hardline: £10,000 Bounty Contest Announced
- Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ: EA) UK today launched Battlefield Hardline™: Live (#BFHardlineLive), a competition giving players the chance t...
- Worlds 2016: Group Stage Day 7 Recap
- Stomps, stomps, and more stomps, it’s Group Stage Day 7!
- Webzen and gPotato to be merged into one gaming portal
- WEBZEN has just revealed their upcoming changes to their game portals. Millions of players will be able to play together with unified services...