Mirage: Arcane Warfare Debuting New Content at PAX West 2016
Torn Banner Studios has announced that two new levels and new gameplay mechanics for Mirage: Arcane Warfare will be showcased for the first time at PAX West 2016.
Once again, Mirage: Arcane Warfare’s multiplayer is set to thrill PAX attendees with its uniquely magic-soaked combat action featuring individual hand-to-hand combat infused with powerful spells. Players will also be able to try out new spells and moves from a select group of classes that will be found in the final game, as well as experience two never-before seen maps:
- Bazaar – A colorful market district played in Team Objective Mode where players capture points in order to clear a path for their pushable magic vessel
- Sunken City – The ruins of a city destroyed by powerful magic, played as a Point Capture map
Mirage: Arcane Warfare is scheduled for release in early 2017.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dying Light Season Pass Airdrops Three Packs of Original Content
- Today Techland announced the Season Pass for Dying Light, detailing the line-up of three content drops that will deliver completely fresh and ...
- Hounds: The Last Hope - TPS Shooter Announced (Europe)
- Netmarble is delighted to announce its first global PC game, Hounds: The Last Hope is coming to Europe on April 2nd.
- Mythos Global Raises Level Cap
- T3Fun has launched the latest major content patch for Mythos Global.