Mirage: Arcane Warfare Debuting New Content at PAX West 2016
Torn Banner Studios has announced that two new levels and new gameplay mechanics for Mirage: Arcane Warfare will be showcased for the first time at PAX West 2016.
Once again, Mirage: Arcane Warfare’s multiplayer is set to thrill PAX attendees with its uniquely magic-soaked combat action featuring individual hand-to-hand combat infused with powerful spells. Players will also be able to try out new spells and moves from a select group of classes that will be found in the final game, as well as experience two never-before seen maps:
- Bazaar – A colorful market district played in Team Objective Mode where players capture points in order to clear a path for their pushable magic vessel
- Sunken City – The ruins of a city destroyed by powerful magic, played as a Point Capture map
Mirage: Arcane Warfare is scheduled for release in early 2017.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Nosgoth: Vanguard Class Now Available
- The Vanguard survived the brutal assault on the Isle of Dead and now stands as part of a team of criminals, deserters, pirates, battle-scarred...
- BMW brand cars to be featured in "World of Speed"
- My.com are very excited to welcome BMW to World of Speed. BMW has a rich racing history dating all the way back to the golden age of racing an...