Mirage: Arcane Warfare Beta Patch 3 Now Live
Torn Banner Studios have launched a refresh of the currently-running closed beta for their upcoming magic ‘n melee multiplayer combat game Mirage: Arcane Warfare. Live on Steam now, this update (Beta Patch 3) includes a series of gameplay tweaks and improvements implemented by the team based on feedback from current beta testers. In addition, the patch includes a full refresh of the game’s maps, removing the current line-up and installing a new playlist of levels.
New maps and variants included in Beta Patch 3:
- Capture Point
- Rock Bottom
- Capture The Flag
- Dry Dock
- 10v10 Team Deathmatch
- Falcon Ridge
- Team Objective
A huge Character Customization system has also been added to the Beta, allowing players to equip special weapons and armor earned during playtime and make various aesthetic changes to their champions.
For more information on all of the changes coming to the Mirage: Arcane Warfare closed beta in the refresh, you can find the latest patch notes below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Warships Introduces German Tech at Gamescom
- Wargaming today announced that the German Tech Tree is preparing to cast off for World of Warships.
- CCP Announces Online Streaming Plans for EVE Fanfest 2014
- CCP lays out streaming plans, including a free Twitch stream, for the upcoming EVE Fanfest 2014.
- ArcheAge Russian Server Preview
- ArcheAge is an MMORPG that sets out to achieve the perfect balance of themepark and sandbox. Being developed by XLGames in Korea, it will be p...