Mini Fighter Online January 21 update
Mini Fighter Online will be updating its servers on January 21st with brand new content.
Three new characters will be added to the game – Kyle, a boxer; Tian, a mental fighter with summons; and Raizin, a soldier trained in advanced weaponry. The level cap will be raised from level 30 to level 50, giving players 20 new levels to explore in. A new Volcano map has been added, which introduces 8 new dungeons – Irigma, Hestia, Cyclon, Lyzard, Bighate, Maytan, Gaia and Berserker – as has a brand new phoenix pet.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2: New evil arises for 'Entanglement' story
- ArenaNet, developer of the acclaimed Guild Wars franchise, today released “Entanglement,” the newest update to the ongoing saga in the Liv...
- Pocket Platoons: Now Available
- En Masse Entertainment, publisher of TERA — one of the most-played MMORPGs on Steam— is excited to announce today’s launch of Pocket Pla...
- The King of Fighters XIV Demo Arrives July 19
- If you've been burning on the inside for some intense 3v3 fighting game action, your wait is about to get a little more bearable.