Mighty Party Now Available on Steam
Panoramik Inc. has announced that its online card collectable RPG, Mighty Party, is now available on Steam.
Mighty Party is free to play, and features five different game modes:
- Standard PvP: Players battle against each other with their collections and rise on the rankings
- Tournaments: Elimination fights with epic rewards
- Divine Arena: Players must fight with random high-level cards
- Survival: Players battle each other until two failures, with rare currency rewards
- Journey: PvE that offers a story campaign and new deck options.
Panoramik is also hoping to add Guilds, Guild Wars, and Raid Bosses in the future. Find it on Steam here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Angels - Paradise Land Update Brings Cross-Server GvG and More
- League of Angels' turn-based mobile RPG, Paradise Land has released its first major update for 2018 today.
- Devilian Alpha Impressions
- Devilian’s a dungeon-crawling MMO that definitely feels like Diablo. It’s free-to-play, and a pretty intense action RPG to boot.