Mighty Party Now Available on Steam
Panoramik Inc. has announced that its online card collectable RPG, Mighty Party, is now available on Steam.
Mighty Party is free to play, and features five different game modes:
- Standard PvP: Players battle against each other with their collections and rise on the rankings
- Tournaments: Elimination fights with epic rewards
- Divine Arena: Players must fight with random high-level cards
- Survival: Players battle each other until two failures, with rare currency rewards
- Journey: PvE that offers a story campaign and new deck options.
Panoramik is also hoping to add Guilds, Guild Wars, and Raid Bosses in the future. Find it on Steam here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Identity V Teams Up With the Junji Ito Collection
- Identity V released a poster not too long ago that teased a mysterious partner for the asymmetrical horror game.
- CCP Games Ends World of Darkness MMO Development
- CCP Games announces that they have cancelled the World of Darkness MMO game project in development in their Atlanta, GA studio.
- Gloria Victis: Headshot Detection Implemented
- Another update greatly improving the combat mechanics and NPC enemies AI just hit Gloria Victis' servers.