Mighty Party Now Available on Steam
Panoramik Inc. has announced that its online card collectable RPG, Mighty Party, is now available on Steam.
Mighty Party is free to play, and features five different game modes:
- Standard PvP: Players battle against each other with their collections and rise on the rankings
- Tournaments: Elimination fights with epic rewards
- Divine Arena: Players must fight with random high-level cards
- Survival: Players battle each other until two failures, with rare currency rewards
- Journey: PvE that offers a story campaign and new deck options.
Panoramik is also hoping to add Guilds, Guild Wars, and Raid Bosses in the future. Find it on Steam here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Moon Hunters: Now Funded with $178,986
- Recently, Kitfox Games announced on their Kickstarter page that they've meet several funding goals for their co-op action RPG: Moon Hunte...
- Martial Empires Scheduled to Begin Closed Beta on March 22
- Martial Empires is set to launch its closed beta on March 22. The game was previously known as Seven Souls Online and Project S. It's a f...
- WWE Immortals Now Available for iOS and Android Devices
- WWE Immortals is a free-to-play title that features Superstar battles in a fantastically re-imagined WWE world.