Mighty Party Now Available on Steam
Panoramik Inc. has announced that its online card collectable RPG, Mighty Party, is now available on Steam.
Mighty Party is free to play, and features five different game modes:
- Standard PvP: Players battle against each other with their collections and rise on the rankings
- Tournaments: Elimination fights with epic rewards
- Divine Arena: Players must fight with random high-level cards
- Survival: Players battle each other until two failures, with rare currency rewards
- Journey: PvE that offers a story campaign and new deck options.
Panoramik is also hoping to add Guilds, Guild Wars, and Raid Bosses in the future. Find it on Steam here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes of the Storm Offers Battleground Overviews
- Today, Blizzard Entertainment released a set of videos for its upcoming MOBA, Heroes of the Storm.
- Rock Hippo announces Olympic events
- To celebrate the 2012 Olympics in London, Rock Hippo has released new events for MicroVolts and Brawl Busters.
- Webzen Celebrates the Holiday Season
- Webzen announced today that the entire game portal will be celebrating the holiday season with 3 special events.