Mighty Party Now Available on Steam
Panoramik Inc. has announced that its online card collectable RPG, Mighty Party, is now available on Steam.
Mighty Party is free to play, and features five different game modes:
- Standard PvP: Players battle against each other with their collections and rise on the rankings
- Tournaments: Elimination fights with epic rewards
- Divine Arena: Players must fight with random high-level cards
- Survival: Players battle each other until two failures, with rare currency rewards
- Journey: PvE that offers a story campaign and new deck options.
Panoramik is also hoping to add Guilds, Guild Wars, and Raid Bosses in the future. Find it on Steam here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- ArcheAge 5.1 Update Brings New Features for Pirates and Heroes Alike
- ArcheAge's 5.1 Update, Relics of Hiram is live today and brings a wealth of new content to the game, such as for the Pirate faction.
- Arcane Saga Marches Toward Beta Test On May 7
- Beta testing for Arcane Saga - previously Prius Online - will be starting in May 2013.
- Deals of the Week: Steam, Epic, and Twitch (November 22, 2019)
- Looking for something to do this weekend? Check out the best free game deals and Twitch Prime Loot!