Mighty Party: Guild Wars Update
Good news, Mighty Party fans! The Guild Wars update is here, and from now on, you can do battle with other guilds, face-to-face! Who has the strongest alliance of guildmates? Channel your inner Sima Yi and show off your tactical genius! A Guild Shop allows for an evolutionary tree of various bonuses, where Guild Masters and Officers can unlock/upgrade bonuses for Influence, and where guild members can buy temporary boosts for themselves! Turf Wars is a new feature where guilds can do battle with another for valuable territories. All guilds are divided into rooms depending on their rank, first-time based on the current rating (Fame of the guild members). In all times beyond that, it’s based on the Turf Wars results. The battle system is as follows:
- Send cards to conquer territories;
- Overplay opponents with your tactical skill;
- Get rewards and improve your Squad with Guild bonuses;
- Be the strongest alliance in The Pangea World!
Articles You May Enjoy
- DUST 514 Uprising 1.8 Brings Cloaking Equipment, New Dropsuits, and More
- Today, CCP Games deployed the latest update to DUST 514®, entitled Uprising 1.8, delivering the biggest battle-changing elements to immortal ...
- Hearthstone: Knights of the Frozen Throne Expansion Review
- At long last one of most iconic and fascinating parts of Warcraft lore has made it to Hearthstone, the Lich King has made his arrival.