Mia Online Announces The Launch of New Servers in May
Mia Online announced this morning that they will be launching new servers, on May 9th, 2019. Mia Online will also be released in multiple countries to offer more people a chance at the MMORPG. Coinciding with the new Server (S4) and the New Feature Updates, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey and Russia will also have access to the game. Features players can look forward to in MIA online in this update is a CLoak System, Artifact System, Mercenary System, and of course, new Mounts and Costume Sets. A new God’s Ring (Elf Chapter) also arrives in the game. There’s also some new PVE content, such as the Level 80 Team Dungeon (Spider Cave), Level 80 World Boss (Ghoul) and a new Solo Dungeon (Energy Altar).
Articles You May Enjoy
- AIKA Online releases new content
- gPotato has announced four new updates and events for AIKA Online, beginning April 26.
- Conquer Online 3.0 Kingdom War Update Bringing New Features
- In mid-October, Conquer Online will witness the updates of the first wave of 3.0 features.
- E3 2014 Recap - Guild Wars 2 Season 2
- We sat down with ArenaNet's Associate Game Director, Steve Waller, and Design Director, Chris Whiteside, at E3 last week to talk GW2.