Mia Online Announces The Launch of New Servers in May
Mia Online announced this morning that they will be launching new servers, on May 9th, 2019. Mia Online will also be released in multiple countries to offer more people a chance at the MMORPG. Coinciding with the new Server (S4) and the New Feature Updates, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey and Russia will also have access to the game. Features players can look forward to in MIA online in this update is a CLoak System, Artifact System, Mercenary System, and of course, new Mounts and Costume Sets. A new God’s Ring (Elf Chapter) also arrives in the game. There’s also some new PVE content, such as the Level 80 Team Dungeon (Spider Cave), Level 80 World Boss (Ghoul) and a new Solo Dungeon (Energy Altar).
Articles You May Enjoy
- Forsaken World: Freedom Falls Available Now
- Today, Perfect World Entertainment Inc., a leading publisher of free-to-play MMORPGs, announced the latest expansion for Forsaken World: Freed...
- MapleStory 2 Devs Reveal Feedback and Communication Plans
- This afternoon, the MapleStory 2 team released a producer's blog that details a new plan for player feedback and communication.
- Fury Survivor: Pixel Z Teases New Guild System
- A new guild system is on the way to Leiing Games' survival RPG, Fury Survivor: Pixel Z.