Mia Online Announces The Launch of New Servers in May
Mia Online announced this morning that they will be launching new servers, on May 9th, 2019. Mia Online will also be released in multiple countries to offer more people a chance at the MMORPG. Coinciding with the new Server (S4) and the New Feature Updates, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey and Russia will also have access to the game. Features players can look forward to in MIA online in this update is a CLoak System, Artifact System, Mercenary System, and of course, new Mounts and Costume Sets. A new God’s Ring (Elf Chapter) also arrives in the game. There’s also some new PVE content, such as the Level 80 Team Dungeon (Spider Cave), Level 80 World Boss (Ghoul) and a new Solo Dungeon (Energy Altar).
Articles You May Enjoy
- Thirst of Night Shuts Down
- Kabam will be shutting down Thirst of Night on Thursday, January 31, with all game servers going permanently online.
- FFXIV: A Realm Reborn - GOTY Edition Now Available
- Square Enix Ltd., today celebrate the launch of the “Game of the Year” PC edition of FINAL FANTASY® XIV: A Realm Reborn™ across Europe ...
- Gloria Victis v. 0.6.4.2 Now Live
- This week sees the arrival of Gloria Victis v. 0.6.4.2, the latest weekly update for the medieval MMORPG.