Mercenary Wars launches first major game update
Mercenary Wars has launched its first major update today.
The update introduces the brand new Clan system, allowing players to join together and form rivalries. Clan Matches can be held against other clans on the Clan Server, and Clan Rankings can be view in-game and on the website.
On February 16th, the top 3 clans will receive major prizes for their skills at domination.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Faeria: The Fall of Everlife DLC is Now Available
- Abrakam's digital card game Faeria recently released a new expansion on PC, "Fall of Everlife", which will add 40 new cards to ...
- Heva Clonia Online's Open Beta Test Begins Today!
- OGPlanet is extremely excited to announce that their new, Free-to-Play MMORPG, Heva Clonia Online, begins its Open Beta Test Today.
- League of Legends Patch Notes Discussion #2 - 8.12: RIP Banner
- The 8.12 patch notes for League of Legends are focused primarily on the Fighter/Bruiser role, as well as Shields/Shield-based items.