MegaTen adds new instance, raises level cap
A new update to MegaTen – also known as Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine – has hit the servers, and has two great new additions for players.
In addition to raising the level cap from 93 to 97, the update introduces Kuchinawa Cave, a dungeon for both solo players and parties. Some bosses are specially designed only for teams to unlock, and one of the bosses featured is Yamatano-Orochi. A special award awaits inside, the Plug-In Qing-Long.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rose Online Rolls Out a Major Skill Update
- Gravity Interactive, a publisher of exciting massive multiplayer online role-playing games (MMORPGs), is proud to announce ROSE Online’s new...
- Warframe Update 13: Dark Sectors Released This Week
- Earlier this week, Digital Extremes released Update 13 for Warframe. The update includes a new Warframe, an update to melee combat, solar rail...
- Magicka: Wizard Wars Reveals 1vs1 Mode in Miami
- In Duel Mode, four players will step into an arena with a shortage of personal space, and two randomly chosen players will begin the battle in...