MegaTen adds new instance, raises level cap
A new update to MegaTen – also known as Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine – has hit the servers, and has two great new additions for players.
In addition to raising the level cap from 93 to 97, the update introduces Kuchinawa Cave, a dungeon for both solo players and parties. Some bosses are specially designed only for teams to unlock, and one of the bosses featured is Yamatano-Orochi. A special award awaits inside, the Plug-In Qing-Long.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Star Trek Online launches European free-to-play
- Cryptic Studios and Perfect World Entertainment have officially launched Star Trek Online's free-t0-play model in Europe.
- Darkfall Unholy Wars Makes a Short Gameplay Video During PvP Session
- Some of the developers on Darkfall Unholy Wars took the time to create a short video of PvP Style game play while doing some in game testing. ...
- World of Tanks Generals iOS Closed Beta has Begun
- Wargaming's TCG, World of Tanks Generals, is now available in Closed Beta for iOS (iPad 2 or higher).