MegaTen adds new instance, raises level cap
A new update to MegaTen – also known as Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine – has hit the servers, and has two great new additions for players.
In addition to raising the level cap from 93 to 97, the update introduces Kuchinawa Cave, a dungeon for both solo players and parties. Some bosses are specially designed only for teams to unlock, and one of the bosses featured is Yamatano-Orochi. A special award awaits inside, the Plug-In Qing-Long.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes of the Storm Xul Hero Review
- I’ll be honest, Xul isn’t perfect when it comes to balance. But you cannot expect a new hero release to be perfect.
- KalOnline Holding Instagram Launch Event
- Inixsoft has announced the launch of its official Kalonline Instagram page, Kalonline_gameagit, as part of its push to include players in soci
- MechWarrior Online World Championships Announced
- Signups are now open for the qualifying rounds of the highest skill tournament in eSports, the MechWarrior Online World Championships for 2016