Megaten adds new dungeon
Shin Megami Tensei Online: Imagine, aka Megaten, has released a new patch today introducing a new dungeon.
Shibuya Quartz Gold requires one each of Amrita, Elixir, Ambrosia, and Madra, and lets players pick the boss room.
The game has also added a free character slot to all players, allowing veteran players and old players to unlock a new character slot- bringing the total to three free character slots.
Megaten is published by Aeria Games, which also publishes Shaiya and Last Chaos.
Megaten Gameplay Screenshot
Guess What Megaten!?
New Dungeon! Quartz Gold!
Bring your strongest and luckiest friends! Light up the crystals and defeat the new bosses! You pick your boss room!
What you need to start your adventure!
1 – Amrita
1 – Elixir
1 – Ambrosia
1 – Madra
1 – Some Luck~
NEW CHARACTER TICKET FOR EVERYONE!
All already created accounts will recieve an additional character ticket!
All new accounts created will now start out with two character tickets!
That’s a total of three starting character per each account!
Be sure to log in and enjoy!
P.S. Be sure to talk to the Pixie she will offer the player additional route depending on the stats of your character. Once the stat requirement is fulfilled, the Pixie will unlock the warp crystal which will lead to a treasure room!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Armored Warfare Early Access Test 3 Extended and New Maps Introduced
- The extension comes with a new patch full of fixes, updates and vehicles rebalances, and two brand new maps – Pipelines and Narrows.
- RaiderZ: Broken Silence Expansion is Now Live
- Several new systems and high level content has been introduced for RaiderZ players.
- MapleStory 2013 Updated Review!
- You heard of MapleStory, right? If you’ve followed MMOs at least beyond the surface level, you’ll know that it is a 2D, sprite based MMO.