Meet the Heroes of Aura Kingdom
Pick your weapon of choice and start studying up now on the capable classes in Aura Kingdom! Aeria Games, a leading global publisher of free-to-play online games, has now revealed all eight classes that players will have to choose from when they start their adventure in Terra.
Melee lovers will look to the Guardian, Ravager, or Duelist, while those who favor spellcasters can take up a Wizard, Sorcerer, or Bard. To round out the roster are the Gunslinger and Grenadier, who pack explosive punch from a distance. Classes in Aura Kingdom are defined primarily by their chosen weapon, but upon reaching level 40, players will have the option to choose a secondary weapon. They can then train and learn the skills pertaining to that secondary weapon’s class.
Secondary weapon choice offers a great measure of versatility and allows players to expand their role in a party. Adding to that versatility are Ultimate Skills, which offer choices to enhance a character as it levels up. Certain Ultimate Skills can modify a character’s existing abilities—damage-dealers could opt to add a stun or a damage-over-time component to one of their main attacks, for example. Once learned, Ultimate Skills are free and easy to swap around, allowing a player to tailor their skill set to better handle any given challenge.
A player’s selected secondary weapon also has the potential to combo with their primary one, opening up access to a wide range of unique abilities. Fortunately, players have the option to change their choice of secondary weapon to experiment with the many possible combinations and find their favorite combo attacks.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dragons and Titans Review
- MOBA games have dominated the gaming scene since Defense of the Ancients has sprung in the now defunct World Cyber Games. Much time has passed...
- Ragnarok: Idle Poring Now Available
- The official Ragnarok idle game is live on mobile devices! Experience the enthralling Ragnarok Online universe anywhere in the world you go!
- Hand of the Gods: SMITE Tactics Interview with Austin Gallman
- Formerly Smite Tactics, Hand of the Gods is a card+board game hybrid by Hirez Studios.