Meet the Heroes of Aura Kingdom
Pick your weapon of choice and start studying up now on the capable classes in Aura Kingdom! Aeria Games, a leading global publisher of free-to-play online games, has now revealed all eight classes that players will have to choose from when they start their adventure in Terra.
Melee lovers will look to the Guardian, Ravager, or Duelist, while those who favor spellcasters can take up a Wizard, Sorcerer, or Bard. To round out the roster are the Gunslinger and Grenadier, who pack explosive punch from a distance. Classes in Aura Kingdom are defined primarily by their chosen weapon, but upon reaching level 40, players will have the option to choose a secondary weapon. They can then train and learn the skills pertaining to that secondary weapon’s class.
Secondary weapon choice offers a great measure of versatility and allows players to expand their role in a party. Adding to that versatility are Ultimate Skills, which offer choices to enhance a character as it levels up. Certain Ultimate Skills can modify a character’s existing abilities—damage-dealers could opt to add a stun or a damage-over-time component to one of their main attacks, for example. Once learned, Ultimate Skills are free and easy to swap around, allowing a player to tailor their skill set to better handle any given challenge.
A player’s selected secondary weapon also has the potential to combo with their primary one, opening up access to a wide range of unique abilities. Fortunately, players have the option to change their choice of secondary weapon to experiment with the many possible combinations and find their favorite combo attacks.
Articles You May Enjoy
- NGames Announces New MMORPG Dark Era
- NGames is proud to annnounce that their new MMORPG Dark Era will be launching soon!
- Total War Arena: Closed Alpha Sign-ups Available
- SEGA® of America, Inc. and SEGA® Europe, Ltd. today announced Total War™: ARENA is now entering Closed Alpha, and interested players can s...
- Wargaming.net League Introduces New Tournament Features
- Wargaming today announced the new advancements to Wargaming.net League tournament gameplay. Beginning next season, the battle format of the Le...