Mechwarrior Online Open Beta Begins Next Week
Piranha Games and Infinite Game Publishing has announced that Mechwarrior Online will begin open beta starting October 16. The Founder’s Program will officially end on October 14, and members are able to choose their tier of membership and get a head start on the game.
The game is set in the early stages of the interstellar war, putting players in the cockpit of mighty battle mechs. Customize the mech to your own specifications, choose your combat role, and fight against other players in large scale battles. Optimization is endless in the game as you upgrade and replace weapons, tweak armor placement, and more.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Camelot Unchained Achieves Bounty System Stretch Goal
- A new update from City State Entertainment reveals that the latest stretch goal for Camelot Unchained, the Bounty System, has been unlocked.
- AdventureQuest World's Ninja Trainer Wins ‘Malaysia Ninja Warrior’
- Indie game studio Artix Entertainment has announced that AdventureQuest Worlds players helped send Drew Drechsel to the Malaysia Ninja Warrior...
- Wargaming.net Announces World of Warplanes Official Release Date
- Wargaming, the leading free-to-play MMO developer and publisher, announced today that the highly anticipated flight combat MMO title, World of...