Mechwarrior Online Open Beta Begins Next Week
Piranha Games and Infinite Game Publishing has announced that Mechwarrior Online will begin open beta starting October 16. The Founder’s Program will officially end on October 14, and members are able to choose their tier of membership and get a head start on the game.
The game is set in the early stages of the interstellar war, putting players in the cockpit of mighty battle mechs. Customize the mech to your own specifications, choose your combat role, and fight against other players in large scale battles. Optimization is endless in the game as you upgrade and replace weapons, tweak armor placement, and more.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Magic the Gathering Arena: Dino Pancakes Deck (Red/Green Dinos)
- Soon stones of fire will rain down. Flames shall scorch the land. The burned out plains will slowly freeze, ushering in a long ice age.
- TERA Rising: Gunner Update Preview
- Mikedot masters the art of PEW PEW in this quick preview for the new ranged DPS class in TERA: Rising.
- Final Fantasy XIV Begins Free Login Campaign
- Square Enix is inviting their fans back to log into the MMORPG for free for up to six days.