Mechwarrior Online Open Beta Begins Next Week
Piranha Games and Infinite Game Publishing has announced that Mechwarrior Online will begin open beta starting October 16. The Founder’s Program will officially end on October 14, and members are able to choose their tier of membership and get a head start on the game.
The game is set in the early stages of the interstellar war, putting players in the cockpit of mighty battle mechs. Customize the mech to your own specifications, choose your combat role, and fight against other players in large scale battles. Optimization is endless in the game as you upgrade and replace weapons, tweak armor placement, and more.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Oculus Announces Oculus Connect + New Acquisition
- Oculus just announced its first ever developer conference: Oculus Connect. Oculus Connect is set for Los Angeles, CA, at the Lowes Hotel in Ho...
- Fiesta Online Goes Gangnam Style
- Fiesta Online has debuted its latest dance move, Roumen Style, after a week's long worth of anticipation and rumors.
- Dark Blood reveals Warrior combat video
- Outspark has released the first gameplay video for its upcoming Dark Blood MMO.