Mechwarrior Online Open Beta Begins Next Week
Piranha Games and Infinite Game Publishing has announced that Mechwarrior Online will begin open beta starting October 16. The Founder’s Program will officially end on October 14, and members are able to choose their tier of membership and get a head start on the game.
The game is set in the early stages of the interstellar war, putting players in the cockpit of mighty battle mechs. Customize the mech to your own specifications, choose your combat role, and fight against other players in large scale battles. Optimization is endless in the game as you upgrade and replace weapons, tweak armor placement, and more.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Path of Exile Celebrates One Month Since Launch & Adds Supporter Packs
- Grinding Gear Games today announced that their popular action RPG, Path of Exile, has exceeded initial expectations just one month after the g...
- Felspire Releases New Class Changing Update
- Felspire of 37Games will release its latest Update with Version 2.7 on October 27th, a few days before Halloween
- Eudemons Online: "Shadow Knight" Class Revealed
- Back in June 2006, there were just two hardcore classes, the Warrior and Mage. After that, the Paladin, Vampire, and Necromancer soon joined i...