Masses of Zombies Invade The App Store With Zombie Stampede
BANDAI NAMCO Games Inc. today announced the launch of ZOMBIE STAMPEDE©, a free-to-play tower defense action game for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
In ZOMBIE STAMPEDE players are immersed in a post-apocalyptic world ravaged by a devastating virus. Facing waves after waves of flesh-eating zombies through intense action sequences, the game proposes users to take control of a team of ferocious hunters with a variety of unique combat abilities and destructive weapons.
Beyond the action, the game offers a powerful cocktail of strategy and collectability with multiple in-game commodities such as the Card Box filled with common and rare hunters and items to be added to one’s game. Players also have to be tactical in their use of the precious ‘Zombie Juice’ collected from slaughtered zombies on the battlefield and that helps unleash hunter skills.
ZOMBIE STAMPEDE is available for free from the App Store on iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch at http://www.appstore.com/ or https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/zombie-stampede/id722119632?mt=8. Available in the US, Japan, UK, France, Germany, Spain and Italy.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tree of Savior Adjusts Launch Plans
- After some vocal community feedback, IMC Games has made some clarification and changes to its Tree of Savior early access launch plan.
- Deals of the Week: Steam, Epic Games, & Twitch Prime (May 8, 2020)
- Looking for something to do this weekend? Check out the best free game deals and Twitch Prime Loot!
- 37Games Announces Open Beta for Siegelord on December 20th
- 37Games is thrilled to announce the open beta stage for Siegelord will begin on December 20th. Siegelord is a medieval, strategy game based in...