Masses of Zombies Invade The App Store With Zombie Stampede
BANDAI NAMCO Games Inc. today announced the launch of ZOMBIE STAMPEDE©, a free-to-play tower defense action game for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
In ZOMBIE STAMPEDE players are immersed in a post-apocalyptic world ravaged by a devastating virus. Facing waves after waves of flesh-eating zombies through intense action sequences, the game proposes users to take control of a team of ferocious hunters with a variety of unique combat abilities and destructive weapons.
Beyond the action, the game offers a powerful cocktail of strategy and collectability with multiple in-game commodities such as the Card Box filled with common and rare hunters and items to be added to one’s game. Players also have to be tactical in their use of the precious ‘Zombie Juice’ collected from slaughtered zombies on the battlefield and that helps unleash hunter skills.
ZOMBIE STAMPEDE is available for free from the App Store on iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch at http://www.appstore.com/ or https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/zombie-stampede/id722119632?mt=8. Available in the US, Japan, UK, France, Germany, Spain and Italy.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hirez Roundup #33: The Sauce
- Hello Internet, welcome to another Hirez Roundup from Yours Truly! Today we're just focusing on the current/upcoming SMITE Patch.
- League of Legends - Updated Review (2013)
- League of Legends is a multiplayer online battle arena – MOBA – ran by Riot Games and is one of the most popular amongst them.
- Firefall Launches Update 1.6
- Firefall has launched update 1.6, bringing a host of new content to the game.