Marvel Heroes: Update 2.2 “Forge of Asgard” now live
Gazillion Entertainment has just released a new update for Marvel Heroes called the “Forge of Asgard”. This update adds even more depth to item customization and character outfitting by delivering an all-new Asgardian-themed crafting system. Players can combine up to five Runes with Uru-Forged items to create more potent items that confer exceptional powers to their superhero of choice, including the ability to turn invisible, fully heal, grow to the size of a Frost Giant, and much more.
This update also marks the annoucement of Marvel Heroes coming to Mac platform.
“We’ve always wanted to release on Mac and we’re proud to announce our CBT,” said David Brevik, CEO, Gazillion. “Marvel Heroes continues to grow and improve at an astounding rate. Giving Mac players an opportunity to suit up and save the world is a good next step for us and one we’re happy to take.”
Closed beta testing will begin late February.
For more information, visit: https://www.marvelheroes.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- PlanetSide 2 E3 hands-on preview - MMOHut
- MMOHut takes a first look at Sony's upcoming F2P MMOFPS PlanetSide 2.
- Spirit Tales features developer interview
- KoramGame, publisher of Spirit Tales, has just posted a new interview with the game's developer, X-Legend.
- LG Takes MMOHuts to Next Level Editing Quality
- Starting off small five years ago, MMOHuts' fresh new video editor on the scene, James "Bl0nde" Hunt, didn't have much to ...