Marvel Heroes: Update 2.2 “Forge of Asgard” now live
Gazillion Entertainment has just released a new update for Marvel Heroes called the “Forge of Asgard”. This update adds even more depth to item customization and character outfitting by delivering an all-new Asgardian-themed crafting system. Players can combine up to five Runes with Uru-Forged items to create more potent items that confer exceptional powers to their superhero of choice, including the ability to turn invisible, fully heal, grow to the size of a Frost Giant, and much more.
This update also marks the annoucement of Marvel Heroes coming to Mac platform.
“We’ve always wanted to release on Mac and we’re proud to announce our CBT,” said David Brevik, CEO, Gazillion. “Marvel Heroes continues to grow and improve at an astounding rate. Giving Mac players an opportunity to suit up and save the world is a good next step for us and one we’re happy to take.”
Closed beta testing will begin late February.
For more information, visit: https://www.marvelheroes.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- FFXIV Heavensward: Launch Date Set For June 23rd, 2015
- This past weekend at the Penny Arcade Expo (PAX) East, Square Enix, Inc. announced that FINAL FANTASY® XIV: HEAVENSWARD™, the highly-antici...
- Primal Carnage Slashes Price as Sequel Draws Near
- The online shooter Primal Carnage is now available at the everyday price of $7.99 on Steam
- Tokyo Ghoul: Dark War Gameplay Details Revealed
- GameSamba and Funimation® Entertainment are revealing more details about the upcoming “Tokyo Ghoul” game, now titled “Tokyo Ghoul: Dark...