Marvel Heroes 2015 Announced
Gazillion has announced the imminent launch of Marvel Heroes 2015 occurring on June 4th, the first anniversary of Marvel Heroes. Along with the anniversary, Marvel Heroes 2015 will be launching its Open Beta on Mac.
The culmination of a year’s worth of game content, Marvel Heroes 2015 marks a significant step forward for the Marvel Heroes franchise and includes sweeping improvement made over the original launch. New features and a number of new game modes have also been added alongside the ever-expanding superhero roster. For the anniversary, players can look forward to new end-game raid content that will have them face off against the ruler of fire demons himself, Surtur.
“Marvel Heroes 2015 nicely represents everything we have accomplished and intend to accomplish with one name,” said David Brevik, CEO, Gazillion. “We’ve come a very long way since our original launch a year ago, and the now imminent release of Marvel Heroes 2015 alongside our massive anniversary celebrations marks the beginning of something even better. Whether it’s defending the X-Mansion or recruiting your favorite superhero as a Team-Up, we’re excited to continue delivering on our community’s expectations. We truly believe we put more improvements into our game than any other iterative release out there. The 2015 moniker reaffirms our commitment to keep doing it.”
What is Marvel Heroes 2015?
Marvel Heroes 2015 is a new launch for the Marvel Heroes brand coinciding with a one-year anniversary milestone on June 4th and it highlights all the new game content added since launch. Marvel Heroes 2015 also includes even more game content, including end-game raids, alternate advancement systems and other various additions. For Gazillion, it’s a new release and a challenge to continue adding more content and improvements than any other iterative release on Earth.
Articles You May Enjoy
- DC Universe Online Presents - Death of Superman Part 1
- DC Universe Online is celebrating Superman's 80th anniversary with one of the most pivotal storylines he was involved in.
- Age of Conan: Launches 6th year anniversary event
- Funcom's Age of Conan expands with the special Shadows of the Past anniversary event and the Festival of Bloodshed Player-vs-Player (PvP)...
- Skyforge is Coming to Xbox One
- Allods Team has officially announced that there are plans in place to spread Skyforge to the Xbox One!