Marvel Contest of Champions Highlights Namor, King of Atlantis
Marvel Contest of Champions reveals a new highlight today, focused on the King of Atlantis, Namor the Submariner. He’s been a Defender, an X-Man, and is the King of the Seas. Now he’s made his way onto Contest of Champions!
Bio: To both heroes and villains alike, Namor has been a mighty ally and a formidable foe. The Short-tempered Mutant King of Atlantis will stop at nothing to crush anyone and anything that threatens his Kingdom and its people. No matter who you are or what your intentions may have been.
Namor is a highly offensive attacker. He passively generates stacks of Outrage over time and whenever he fails to apply a Debuff to his Opponent. Once his Outrage reaches a certain threshold he can activate IMPERIUS REX, granting him an instant burst of Power and allowing him to activate multiple special attacks back to back.
Base Stats & Abilities
*All stats based on 4-Star, Rank 5, Level 50, Signature Level 99
Health: 15082 Attack: 1159
Without Signature: 3901
With Signature (99): 4784
*All stats based on 5-Star, Rank 5, Level 65, Signature Level 200
Health: 30204 Attack: 2324
Without Signature: 7858
With Signature (200): 10670
Character Class: Mutant:
Base Abilities: IMPERIUS REX, Outrage, Fury, Stun, Regeneration
- Namor excels against Bleed and Stun Immunity Champions or paths. All of his damage comes from entering a maintaining IMPERIUS REX for as long as possible.
- At max SIG, not only does Namor take no damage from thorns attacks, but he actually dishes it back out to his Opponent. All star defenders such as Korg will be short work for Namor.
- Namor doesn’t generate any Outrage when failing to bleed Robot Champions, making it very difficult for him to properly build up his Stacks of Outrage and enter IMPERIUS REX. He can use his Special 2’s Stun Debuffs and his natural generation of Outrage to get there eventually, but the process will take much more time.
- Namor needs to watch out for any Power draining effects while IMPERIUS REX is active. IMPERIUS REX will see to it that Namor generates tons of Power instantly but while it’s active, if his Power runs out he needs to start from scratch.
Articles You May Enjoy
- R2Games Hosts Cosplay Q&A For League of Angels
- R2Games has recently partnered up with established cosplayers to bring the forenamed Angels of League of Angels to life through cosplay.
- Dragon Legion Mobile Review
- Aeria Games obviously knows Dragon Legion’s strength. I can say that if you’re looking for a CCG game that can make you keep on coming bac...
- Ragnarok Journey launched today on Game321
- NGames has officially launched Ragnarok Journey, their latest MMORPG, and it's available on the Game 321 site!