MapleStory Winter 2017 Information
MapleStory has grown and grown as the years have gone on, and players all around the world have experienced this colorful, fun title. Though the majority of players are found in Asian countries, the global audience is just as dedicated to the game. It’s definitely fascinating to see that if MapleStory were a country, it would be #4 in the world for “most populated”! This infographic shows off a variety of interesting data, from the number of characters by job/most popular, characters in particular level range (Genuinely surprised at the 201-250 number), and even the most popular Pets! As it should be, the Panda is on top of that list. As the years have gone on, MapleStory is standing strong, and these numbers don’t lie. 2018 will no doubt be just as successful!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Star Trek Online Releases Free Discovery Uniforms/Type 7 Shuttles for PC/Console
- To commemorate the release of CBS' new Star Trek series, players can log in to Star Trek Online for a free Star Trek: Discovery uniform!
- PAX Prime 2014 Day 1 Recap
- Well if our first day of coverage is any indicator, the next two years of gaming won't have the quantity of titles that the golden ages o...
- Guns and Robots: Christmas Event Available
- Masthead Studios announced today two events that will run this Christmas in their free to play cartoon-style shooter Guns and Robots.