MapleStory Unveils Grand Athenaeum Dungeon And New Content
Nexon America has released an update for the most engaging and action-packed free MMORPG experience, MapleStory, which introduces all-new content including:
New theme dungeon, Grand Athenaeum (Level 100+): Play as a historical character in one of three books in this dimensional library to become an important part of the past. Choose from the origin story of the mysterious White Mage, a biographical tale of Cygnus in her youth or a plot involving Eleanor the Black Witch and an assassination attempt on Empress Cygnus.
- – Episode 1, White Mage: This story takes place hundreds of years ago. Controlling a mercenary long forgotten by history, you have been hired by Hatsar, the mogul of Ariant, to find the powerful White Mage.
- – Episode 2, How to Become an Empress: Even Empresses have doubts sometimes. In this episode, players will meet Cygnus as a young child, and must help her build up the traits she will need to confidently lead her people.
- – Episode 3, Black Witch: In this would-be murder mystery, the Black Wings are planning to assassinate Empress Cygnus. Join the story by investigating the plot and stopping them before they succeed in changing history forever.
Cross-world content: This new MapleStory feature allows players from all worlds to join together to experience PvP content (Level 60+) and Party Quests (Level 50+).
- – PvP Boss Arena: Allows each player to control a boss monster, choosing from Magnus, Ani, Arkarium, Dragonoir, Cygnus and Von Leon, to fight against the other heroes.
Special events: Celebrate Spring in MapleStory with numerous mini-games, quests and events, to earn scrolls, restorative items, and even a bunny suit!
For more information on the MapleStory update, including details on how to access the new content, please read here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hero Sky Takes Flight as Mobile RTS/RPG
- Mobile game developer Innospark is proud to unveil its newest strategy game, Hero Sky.
- Dragomon Hunter February Update Features Samurai Class
- Aeria Games has revealed a new class, two new dungeons, a new guild boss, and bug fixes in their Dragomon Hunter February 2016 update!