MapleStory Unveils Grand Athenaeum Dungeon And New Content
Nexon America has released an update for the most engaging and action-packed free MMORPG experience, MapleStory, which introduces all-new content including:
New theme dungeon, Grand Athenaeum (Level 100+): Play as a historical character in one of three books in this dimensional library to become an important part of the past. Choose from the origin story of the mysterious White Mage, a biographical tale of Cygnus in her youth or a plot involving Eleanor the Black Witch and an assassination attempt on Empress Cygnus.
- – Episode 1, White Mage: This story takes place hundreds of years ago. Controlling a mercenary long forgotten by history, you have been hired by Hatsar, the mogul of Ariant, to find the powerful White Mage.
- – Episode 2, How to Become an Empress: Even Empresses have doubts sometimes. In this episode, players will meet Cygnus as a young child, and must help her build up the traits she will need to confidently lead her people.
- – Episode 3, Black Witch: In this would-be murder mystery, the Black Wings are planning to assassinate Empress Cygnus. Join the story by investigating the plot and stopping them before they succeed in changing history forever.
Cross-world content: This new MapleStory feature allows players from all worlds to join together to experience PvP content (Level 60+) and Party Quests (Level 50+).
- – PvP Boss Arena: Allows each player to control a boss monster, choosing from Magnus, Ani, Arkarium, Dragonoir, Cygnus and Von Leon, to fight against the other heroes.
Special events: Celebrate Spring in MapleStory with numerous mini-games, quests and events, to earn scrolls, restorative items, and even a bunny suit!
For more information on the MapleStory update, including details on how to access the new content, please read here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Riders of Icarus Begins Third Closed Beta
- The third and final closed beta test for Riders of Icarus begins today and runs through Tuesday, June 7.
- Mabinogi Duel Soft Launch Impressions
- While you may have all your cards available from the get go, you cannot simply play your cards whenever you feel like it.
- Kritika Online Development Roadmap Detailed
- There are some big changes coming to the online anime brawler, Kritika Online. The Roadmap they've highlighted details three months of co...