MapleStory (SEA) introduces new boss and dungeon
MapleSEA has just issued new missions to test its players with the launch of a new boss and a new dungeon as a prelude to the highly anticipated content update: RED.
The first new mission that players have to face is a new boss, Black Bean. A relative of the deceptively cute and cuddly Pink Bean, Black Bean will provide the opportunity for Level 70 and above players to have a first taste of its true power, prepping them up for future battles with Pink Bean. Players can head over to the Gold Beach to seek out this new boss.
High level players need not feel left out as the second new mission is specially designed for them. The new Master’s Road Maze Dungeon only allows the strongest to pass the test. Open to Level 200 and above players, players will have battle their way through the maze, collecting essential materials that will lead them to the final boss of the dungeon. Attractive rewards await players who successfully take down the final boss of this new dungeon.
For more info, visit MapleSEA’s website at http://www.MapleSEA.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Aeria Games Announces F.E.A.R. Online
- Aeria Games is proud to announce that the acclaimed F.E.A.R. franchise is back with a vengeance!
- Azubu to host Zed charity tournament on Jan 10 to 11, 2015
- Azubu announced today that it will stream a Best Zed North America charity tournament featuring top players within the community, as well as a...
- Mabinogi: Ultimate Anime Summer Update Available
- Nexon US has recently released a new update for their theme-park/sandbox hybrid MMORPG: Mabinogi, with an update known as "Ultimate Anime...