MapleStory Announces Dual Blade Class
Nexon has been on a class releasing spree with their 2D side-scroller MapleStory. After adding the Pirate to the original cast of Exlorers, they released the Cygnus Knights. Next up was the pole arm wielding Aran and the dragon tamer Evan.
There’s another class being added later this summer — the thief-like Dual Blade! As the name suggests, Dual Blades use duel weapons. They belong to a secret organization of thieves created by Syl, the deceased Dark Lord’s daughter. Now I haven’t exactly been following the lore in MapleStory, but I look forward to creating a Duel Blade and seeing them in action.
Nexon also publishes several other free to play games like Dungeon Fighter Online, Combat Arms, Mabinogi, and the upcoming games Vindictus, and Dragon Nest.
A teaser trailer released by Nexon shows off some high level gameplay. Watch it below:
Maplestory Dual Blade is Coming
MapleStory releases teaser site to preview upcoming addition of Dual Blade
Gamers looking to join in the fun of MapleStory will soon be able to create a new, double weapon-wielding character, Dual Blade. The next major update to Nexon America’s MapleStory will introduce this new Thief Class to the Maple World.
A new teaser site is available for MapleStory fans to preview the new Thief Class and what’s coming up in the new update: http://maplestory.nexon.net/DualBlade.
All Dual Blade characters will be part of a secret organization of thieves created by Syl, the deceased Dark Lord’s daughter. Syl has been consumed by hatred toward her father’s former student, Jin, who has taken his place as Dark Lord and vows to seek revenge.
To find out more about Dual Blade and learn more about the upcoming update, visit: http://maplestory.nexon.net or http://maplestory.nexon.net/DualBlade. Join fans and start a discussion at www.facebook.com/maplestory and www.twitter.com/maplestory.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Mortal Kombat X: F2P CCG Coming to Mobile Devices
- Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment today announced Mortal Kombat X, a free-to-play fighting/card-battler hybrid that delivers the next evo...
- Gamigo Shutting Down Golfstar
- Gamigo announces the service shut down of Golfstar, its free to play golf MMO.
- ARK: Survival Evolved Now Open to Unreal Engine 4 Modding
- Studio Wildcard is partnering with Epic Games to bring the ARK: Survival Evolved modding community its first custom mod editors.