MapleStory announces Aftershock update
MapleStory has announced its next major update, Aftershock, scheduled to release soon.
This update will allow players who have a Cygnus Knight at level 120 to create an Ultimate Explorer character, which is capable of bypassing early training and starting at level 50 instantly. The update will also revamp the guild system, and introduce the castle of lion king Von Leon for level 120+ players to enjoy.
MapleStory is published by Nexon, which also publishes Vindictus, Dungeon Fighter Online, Mabinogi, and Combat Arms.
MapleStory Gameplay Screenshot
MapleStory’s Aftershock Update to Introduce Ultimate Explorer
The Ultimate Explorer class will be introduced with the Aftershock Update in Nexon America’s MapleStory, scheduled to release in early March. In order to fight the Black Wings, minions of the Black Mage, the Empress has made an alliance with the Explorer chiefs that allows Cygnus Knights to train to become an Explorer. Players with a Cygnus Knight character that have reached the maximum level of 120 will have the chance to create a new Ultimate Explorer character. Ultimate Explorers will be able to bypass early training and start at level 50, allowing them to quickly access higher level skills and quests.
To learn more about what Aftershock will be bringing to MapleStory, stay tuned to http://maplestory.nexon.net. “Like” MapleStory at www.facebook.com/maplestory, and get updates at www.twitter.com/maplestory.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Moonrise: New mobile RPG by Kabam
- Kabam, the leader in the western world for free-to-play games for traditional players, today announced it is working with Undead Labs to devel...
- TERA: Fate of Arun Expansion Set to Launch on December
- En Masse Entertainment, a player driven publisher focused on delivering great games and exceptional service, today confirmed that TERA™: Fat...
- Astro Lords: Oort Cloud Coming to North America and Europe from BISBOG
- BISBOG announces the Astro Lords: Oort Cloud publishing right for North America and Europe.