Major updates to Shot Online
Shot Online, a golf MMO from GamesCampus, has announced a series of major upgrades for the beginning of 2010.
One of the first major features is the adding of three new golfers to the line-up. The three golfers – Y.E. Yang, Anthony Kim and Camilo Villegas – have been signed on to become some of the first professional golfers available to play.
Also available in the update are a slightly revised auction house, a “show shot info” option, practice density which allows players to earn extra experience after hitting enough par or better holes, and a concede system for players under level 20. Other player’s character info can be viewed, and players can now control whether their information is publicly available. A new socket system allows players to equip special accessories to improve clothing items and clubs. Finally, a new course has been added, the CT Park Royal, with a 4.0 difficulty and restricted to Tour Pro or higher.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tree of Savior's English Version Beta Test Starting Soon
- The Tree of Savior team has announced that the English/International version of the game will begin beta testing in August.
- Psychemon Slams in to Digimon Masters
- Joymax announces the limited edition release of Psychemon in Digimon Masters Online.
- Newest Tamer Joins Digimon Masters Online
- Joymax, leading online game developer and publisher, announced today the return of fashionista tamer Mimi, who previously appeared in Digimon ...