Major updates to Shot Online
Shot Online, a golf MMO from GamesCampus, has announced a series of major upgrades for the beginning of 2010.
One of the first major features is the adding of three new golfers to the line-up. The three golfers – Y.E. Yang, Anthony Kim and Camilo Villegas – have been signed on to become some of the first professional golfers available to play.
Also available in the update are a slightly revised auction house, a “show shot info” option, practice density which allows players to earn extra experience after hitting enough par or better holes, and a concede system for players under level 20. Other player’s character info can be viewed, and players can now control whether their information is publicly available. A new socket system allows players to equip special accessories to improve clothing items and clubs. Finally, a new course has been added, the CT Park Royal, with a 4.0 difficulty and restricted to Tour Pro or higher.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blade & Rings News - Return of the Mage
- 37Games has announced its Return of the Mage expansion for Blades & Rings.
- ArtCraft Entertainment’s Crowfall Reaches $1 Million in Crowdfunding
- ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc. today announced that Crowfall™ reached the one million dollar crowdfunding threshold this morning, just eight ...
- Age of Wulin Chapter 6 Blood & Flowers is Live
- Age of Wulin released its latest expansion, Chapter 6: Blood & Flowers.