Major Pixel Worlds Update adds Pet System
The first update to Pixel Worlds is here, and it adds a fun new system, in the form of the Familiar System. It’s akin to a Pet system; players acquire, grow and evolve four types of creatures: Gremlin, Bird, Bunny and Robot. Upon equipping the familiar, it will faithfully follow the player around and will evolve through its evolution stages as it is fed. As the economy in Pixel Worlds is completely run by players themselves, players face several options to take advantage of the newly introduced familiar system. Evolving takes a lot of time and effort, and a variety of foods will go into the system, giving players the chance to specialize in raising/selling Familiars, adding one more detail to their intricate player market system.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tribal Wars 2: Now in Open Beta
- Online games developer InnoGames is calling all players to join their tribe with the Open Beta start for Tribal Wars 2. Players can start play...
- Victor Vran gets Hardcore Mode, Soundtrack, Digital Artbook release
- Developer Haemimont Games has released Hardcore and Casual modes allowing players to fine tune the difficulty in Victor Vran.
- Infinite Crisis: Supergirl coming on July 2th
- Players can now get an early look at Supergirl, the latest champion from Infinite Crisis, the free-to-play MOBA from Turbine based in the DC U...