Major Pixel Worlds Update adds Pet System
The first update to Pixel Worlds is here, and it adds a fun new system, in the form of the Familiar System. It’s akin to a Pet system; players acquire, grow and evolve four types of creatures: Gremlin, Bird, Bunny and Robot. Upon equipping the familiar, it will faithfully follow the player around and will evolve through its evolution stages as it is fed. As the economy in Pixel Worlds is completely run by players themselves, players face several options to take advantage of the newly introduced familiar system. Evolving takes a lot of time and effort, and a variety of foods will go into the system, giving players the chance to specialize in raising/selling Familiars, adding one more detail to their intricate player market system.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Magicka Wizard Wars: Private Matches Available
- Paradox Interactive and Paradox North today came to an understanding with players of Magicka: Wizard Wars, the Spellcasting Action PvP take on...
- CoD Black Ops III: Nuketown Returns
- A re-imagined version of the fan-favourite multiplayer map Nuketown, is coming to Call of Duty®: Black Ops III.
- Neverwinter: Siege of Neverwinter Event Interview
- Game designer Brian Gilmore reveals more details about the Siege of Neverwinter event arriving September 18 in Neverwinter.