Magicka: Wizard Wars – New Map and Referral Program Available
Paradox Interactive and Paradox North today announced that Magicka: Wizard Wars, the online spellcasting action player-vs-player (PvP) game where robed lunatics toy with nature, has introduced a third map to its rotating arsenal of 4v4 battlegrounds. Displacement Ridge offers sizzling spellcasters a new area to immolate opponents (and sometimes teammates) but there’s something special about this particular place—it is home to multiple teleporters that can zip players across the map. Wizards will need to formulate creative strategies to win in this forested arena lest they become one with the Earth.
Wizard Wars is now providing exclusive rewards to Wizards who recruit unwary new players into the Magicka fray. Now currently enjoyed by over half a million players, Magicka: Wizard Wars is encouraging those players to invite their friends to come and experience their first “accidental” electro-immolation, and earn delightful new robes in the process.
Players can start referring to themselves as referrers here: https://www.wizardwars.com/
Alongside the referral program, Wizard Wars has recently introduced Daily Treasure Chests which grant Wizards new rewards every single day. When opening a chest, players have the chance to nab additional coins for in-game purchases, crystals to unlock new Magicks, or even the rare chance to win a new, random robe. On top of all this, Wizard Wars in the last couple months has added a plethora of in-game items, including new staffs and weapons, so log into Wizard Wars daily and get cool stuff!
For more details on the rewards, or for information on Magicka: Wizard Wars, visit wizardwars.com.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Daybreak Announces New Expansions for EverQuest and EverQuest II
- Daybreak Studios has announced not one but two expansions coming to the EverQuest universe.
- Final Fantasy XIV ARR: Patch 2.2 "Through the Maelstrom" Update Now Available
- Square Enix, Inc. today released “Through the Maelstrom,” also known as Patch 2.2, for the popular FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn onlin...
- Neverwinter: Elemental Evil Available Now
- Neverwinter: Elemental Evil brings a new playable class – the Paladin – increasing the playable class count to eight.