Magic: The Gathering Arena adds Direct Challenge Play
Last week, Magic: The Gathering Arena added a hotly demanded feature: direct challenge.
Direct Challenge allows players to enter in each other’s IDs to engage in a specific 1v1 battle against each other, rather than a random opponent. This is a great feature for those looking to play with friends, get coached, run player tournaments, and more. Details on how to direct challenge are in this post.
The patch that included Direct Challenge also added the Gift Pack 2018, a Learn More option, and multiple improvements and fixes, detailed in the patch notes.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Three Kingdoms - Idle Games Officially Launched on Google Play
- Tapfuns announced today that their latest mobile game, Three Kingdoms - Idle Games has launched on Google Play.
- The Aurora World Closed Beta Date Announced
- GBE Entertainment Limited has announced they will begin closed beta testing for their new MMORPG The Aurora World on March 7.
- Paragon Announces Free Open Beta Date
- Epic Games is happy to announce today that its forthcoming MOBA, Paragon will be moving into Free Open Beta on August 16