Magic: The Gathering Arena adds Direct Challenge Play
Last week, Magic: The Gathering Arena added a hotly demanded feature: direct challenge.
Direct Challenge allows players to enter in each other’s IDs to engage in a specific 1v1 battle against each other, rather than a random opponent. This is a great feature for those looking to play with friends, get coached, run player tournaments, and more. Details on how to direct challenge are in this post.
The patch that included Direct Challenge also added the Gift Pack 2018, a Learn More option, and multiple improvements and fixes, detailed in the patch notes.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Legends of Aria Receives Biggest Update Ever
- Today there is great news for Citadel Studios and their upcoming MMORPG, Legends of Aria. The Final Alpha is now underway!
- Vainglory Collegiate League Announced
- Today, Super Mega Evilcorp has announced that it has partnered with Collegiate StarLeague (CSL) to begin a new Vainglory Collegiate League.
- Black Desert Online Launches on Steam May 24
- Kakao Games and PearlAbyss have announced that its MMORPG Black Desert Online will be made available on Steam in North America and Europe.