Magic: The Gathering Arena adds Direct Challenge Play
Last week, Magic: The Gathering Arena added a hotly demanded feature: direct challenge.
Direct Challenge allows players to enter in each other’s IDs to engage in a specific 1v1 battle against each other, rather than a random opponent. This is a great feature for those looking to play with friends, get coached, run player tournaments, and more. Details on how to direct challenge are in this post.
The patch that included Direct Challenge also added the Gift Pack 2018, a Learn More option, and multiple improvements and fixes, detailed in the patch notes.
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE The Rising Dawn Patch Notes Stream Highlights
- Hirez Bart and Hirez Drybear today revealed the next upcoming patch notes for third person deity based moba, SMITE!
- Darkfall Unholy Wars: Vision, Direction and Immediate Plans Detailed to the Public
- Aventurine S.A., developer of the PvP MMORPG Darkfall Unholy Wars, has just shared their vision, direction and immediate plans concerning the ...
- Pocket Platoons: Now Available
- En Masse Entertainment, publisher of TERA — one of the most-played MMORPGs on Steam— is excited to announce today’s launch of Pocket Pla...