Magic: The Gathering Arena adds Direct Challenge Play
Last week, Magic: The Gathering Arena added a hotly demanded feature: direct challenge.
Direct Challenge allows players to enter in each other’s IDs to engage in a specific 1v1 battle against each other, rather than a random opponent. This is a great feature for those looking to play with friends, get coached, run player tournaments, and more. Details on how to direct challenge are in this post.
The patch that included Direct Challenge also added the Gift Pack 2018, a Learn More option, and multiple improvements and fixes, detailed in the patch notes.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Divina Quick Change Classes Guide (PvE + PvP)
- Divina is preparing for its next beta event, and to help players, Gamania has released a new developer guide featuring the game's quick c...
- Kings and Legends Unleashes New Cards With All-new Abilities
- Kings and Legends, the unique card-based, free2play browser title, announced today a further card expansion for its exciting new update, “Da...
- Skyforge Prepares for Closed Beta Testing
- A new producer's letter on the Skyforge community website has begun to lay out the plans for Skyforge's upcoming beta tests.