Magic: The Gathering Arena adds Direct Challenge Play
Last week, Magic: The Gathering Arena added a hotly demanded feature: direct challenge.
Direct Challenge allows players to enter in each other’s IDs to engage in a specific 1v1 battle against each other, rather than a random opponent. This is a great feature for those looking to play with friends, get coached, run player tournaments, and more. Details on how to direct challenge are in this post.
The patch that included Direct Challenge also added the Gift Pack 2018, a Learn More option, and multiple improvements and fixes, detailed in the patch notes.
Articles You May Enjoy
- WildStar Reveals Warplots Overview
- Carbine Studios announced during PAX East this past weekend that WildStar is through the most intensive pieces of beta testing and ready to go...
- Infinium Strike: Broken Overlord DLC to Launch in 2017
- Codex Worlds has announced that Infinium Strike's first DLC, Broken Overlord, will launch in the second quarter of 2017.
- ÆRENA - Now Available in S.Korea/Japan wit eSports Competion
- ÆRENA: Clash of Champions, the turn-based, cross-platform MOBA from independent developer, Cliffhanger Productions, is going global with laun...