Maestia Open Beta Begins September 15
The Open Beta for the upcoming 3D Fantasy MMORPG Maestia begins on September 15, 2010. The game is being published by BigPoint – the same company behind numerous popular browser games including Dark Orbit, SeaFight and Deepolis.The team behind Maestia made it clear that once open beta begins, there will be no further character wipes. The game’s level cap will be raised to 60 for the open beta too.
Maestia Gameplay Screenshot
For those that haven’t heard of Maestia, it’s a 3D fantasy MMORPG that boasts over 80 skills per class and epic large scale realm vs realm battles much like Aika Online.
Update: The current version of Maestia on BigPoint is EU only.
we are proud to announce the long awaited date for the Open Beta of Maestia.
The Open Beta of Maestia will be live at the 15th of September 2010 !!!
The most important information:
- All chars and char related information as Level, Friendslist, Inventory will be resetted
- There will be NO more reset after the Open Beta, which means you can start leveling
- The level limit will be raised up to Level 60 for now- The CBT reward will be given out meanwhile the OBT, not at the very first day.
More details within the next days.
Your Maestia Team
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wildstar: Megaservers coming this week
- Carbine Studios has just recently announced that all their existing servers for their sci-fi/fantasy MMORPG Wildstar will be merged together f...
- WorkeMon Review
- Imagine a world where people who are looking for work are treated like pocket monsters in the world of Pokemon.
- SPACECOM: Release Date Set for September 17th
- The game will be sold through various digital vendors, including STEAM, Games Republic and more. It will be available for PC, Mac OS and Linux...