Maestia Open Beta Begins. EU Only
Maestia – the 3D fantasy themed MMORPG that supposedly plays a lot like Aion, went into Open beta today. The game is being published by BigPoint, but North American users will not be able to access the game. In fact, only those in Europe will be able to play the BigPoint version of the game for the time being. There is no IP block in place at the moment, but there is an registration IP block – meaning only those located in Europe can register for the game. If your friend in Europe makes an account and sends it over to you, then you should be able to access the game. This loophole will likely be closed soon though.
BigPoint is the same company that publishes Dark Orbit, SeaFight, Deepolis and a whole bunch of other browser based MMOs worldwide. Even though they don’t have the North America license to run Maestia, the game will likely launch in North America sometime in the future.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Com2us Celebrates 5th Anniversary of Golf Star with Major Update
- Com2us is proud to celebrate 5 years of their realistic golf title, Golf Star with new in-game items, new rules and more.
- HiRez Roundup #4
- I realized that Super Regionals is next week, there's new stuff in HOTG, and there are always things that make me go "Huh" in ...
- Riders of Icarus Pre-Beta Preview
- It's not a ground-breaking game by any stretch of the imagination. However, it does the whole themepark thing very well.